Does Trump scare you?

44% Yes 44% No 13% Other
vorsters avatar Politics
3 28

His tweets do.

I love how no one can truly say no

@TomboyJanet I love how no one can truly say no

Because he scares all of us, and I will admit it with a big YES, he scares me, and unless he is stopped, every one will be under his dictatorship.

@2492703

Those 'republicans' who don't agree with him - you mean like McCain who is one of the biggest RINOs in DC, or the 'republican' establishment who don't want their power taken away - the 'republicans' who have lined their own pockets instead of doing what is best for this country?

Not saying I think Trump hung the moon, but he's a lot less scary than the career politician in the swamp.

I would be terribly afraid of Hillary had she been elected.

@2492859

Yes, she probably would have - otherwise, IMO, they wouldn't donate $ to the Clinton Foundation in her pay to play scheme.

I normally have a mix of appalling and baffling when it comes to Trump.

Sofias avatar Sofia Other +3Reply

He doesn't scare me as much as the country that elected him does

@2492951

It's one helluva scary bromance, eh?

Oddly enough, I've ALWAYS been terrified of fat orange lumps of foulness.

People changed their votes to no after I made my comment....WHAT POWER!!!

Give him a chance..like we have done with every other president....

Yes he scares me. And im not easy to scare.

What scares me more is his supporters.
Following and excusing. And accepting.

THAT scares me.

@Carla Yes he scares me. And im not easy to scare. What scares me more is his supporters. Following and excusing. And...

Carla.... do people like me scare you, or Bud or the many other Trump supporters on here, or is it the kind of supporters that the media is portraying us all to be?

@JustJimColo Carla.... do people like me scare you, or Bud or the many other Trump supporters on here, or is it the kind of...

Has nothing to do with the media.

The idea that no one here, or that i personally know, that is a supporter, will say a negative thing about your president.

He admires dictators, he is willing to endanger the environment, wants to give federal land to the states, is a obvious racist and sexist, angers our closest allies, tweets nonsensically, has surrounded himself with exactly the people that he admonished, etc.

You, his supporters, say nothing. You just call us whiners, snowflakes and may i add..femanzi, lesbian druggies.

So yeah, a little bit....

@Carla Has nothing to do with the media. The idea that no one here, or that i personally know, that is a supporter, will...

When was the last time I called you, a whiner, snowflake or, a femanzi,or a lesbian druggie?

You claim he admires dictators, he is willing to endanger the environment, wants to give federal land to the states, is a obvious racist and sexist, angers our closest allies, tweets nonsensically, has surrounded himself with exactly the people that he admonished, etc. (We, disagree)

You want us to say negative things about Trump. Did you ever say anything negative about Obama? (Especially before he had even been in office a few weeks?)

You say that we say nothing. What you are saying, is that you don't want us to have different opinions and perspectives than you. You want us to agree with you. If we don't, we are somehow the enemy. Really Carla?

@JustJimColo When was the last time I called you, a whiner, snowflake or, a femanzi,or a lesbian druggie? You claim he admires...

Not an enemy

I wasnt on this site when obama was president.

I said obamacare needed tweeked.
Some of my mothers prescrition prices, even with medicare and bc/bs increased by 15 fold.

Some of his foriegn policy was tentative.

Overall i believe he did his job

You disagree.

You also disagree that trump equated the usa and wartime deaths to putins murder of opponents, press, and victims in ukraine, syria etc.

You want a wall. 25 billion dollars.
You want to ban muslims. They are baaad.

As far as the name calling, those posts go on. No one stands up.

I, me, i believe trump is sexist and racist. His words brought me to that conclusion.
You dont. You ignore his words, his actions.

Doesnt mean you are those things, but you are willing to look the other way.

I believe that a man who has never done anything for his country, never performed a public service, put tradespeople out of business by withholding pay, degraded women, gold star families, handicapped people, judges, any opponent, etc., has no business being the leader of this country

And to top it off....put an avowed leninist on the nsc. And is his top advisor.

If shaking up the system was your intent, your intent was warrented.
I just think this was the wrong man to do it.

@Carla Not an enemy I wasnt on this site when obama was president. I said obamacare needed tweeked. Some of my mothers...

I think it's best that we agree to disagree on this Carla.
I could easily address each thing you said, but where would that take us? You are not going to change your mind, and I am not going to change my mind....

Now.... How about this weird weather?..... :)

@JustJimColo I think it's best that we agree to disagree on this Carla. I could easily address each thing you said, but where...

I know, right. Tornados tearing up louisiana, rained all day here. Im way north.

At least california can call an end to their drought.

Thanks, jim

@Carla I know, right. Tornados tearing up louisiana, rained all day here. Im way north. At least california can call an...

It was sunny and warm here earlier. Wore a short sleeve shirt in to the office. Now it's cold and about to snow.

YW Carla.

No, not in the least.

Of course not. And I am glad that Hillary is no longer in a position to scare me.

If you can't figure why, I can't possibly explain it to you.

Yes, because he is seriously unhinged.

Anonymous