Lil_Princesss avatar
14 53

Great news. Thank you.
And send LP a (gentle) hug from me. l smilie hug smilie

@Lil_Princess Thank ya She did & told me it was from you.

And here is some coffee for you, if you're allowed to have it. l smilie

@Thinkerbell And here is some coffee for you, if you're allowed to have it...

Aww thank ya l smilie

I can in small amounts, I appreciate that so much.

Glad she is good. Tell her to take it slow and follow her instructions:)

That's great! Thank you for letting us know . :)

Can't wait to hear from her...

@Lil_Princess Thank ya

So, do tell... What decision did you make for your anaesthesia?

Were you awake or asleep?

@Sukiesnow So, do tell... What decision did you make for your anaesthesia? Were you awake or asleep?

I was asleep through both procedures. The had sedated me but I can't remember what she called it. She did tell me my fears of not waking up were common and an hour after everything was finished I should wake up and if not a nurse would be there to wake me up.

One of the scariest parts was hearing my heart monitor go off like crazy before I went to sleep.

The anesthesiologist eased my fears plus thinking about all the conversations I had here with everyone. I was worried about my sleep apnea but they let me know that everything is watched like a hawk and I was in good hands.

One thing the did warn me about is that my severe depression could relapse with everything I went
through. Talking with others I have heard this is true.

@Lil_Princess I was asleep through both procedures. The had sedated me but I can't remember what she called it. She did tell me...

I wonder how your depression could relapse. I've never heard about that... Is that with any procedure?

@Sukiesnow I wonder how your depression could relapse. I've never heard about that... Is that with any procedure?

I am not sure if it is with any procedure or not. I was surprised it was discussed when they were going over my medical information the day before everything. They asked me about my depression and I said I was doing great at controlling it now and that is when she went on about the relapse. Then Tuesday the spoke about it again with my family.

It made Bridge worry because of my years of battling with it. I was wondering if it had something to do with my late father (long story) and that is why they were discussing it until I had others tell me it was a possibility and to be very careful.

I'm really really glad to hear that, have a speedy recovery. 乂º◡º乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +7Reply

Hi Y'all. Thank you for all the love, support, thoughts and prayers. I felt like you were all with me watching over me.

I am home but still a bit groggy. Have so much pain & it takes a minute to process what I am reading otherwise I am doing okay.can't wait to get back to answering everyone's post.

@2493064

The taking it easy has been the hardest part for me. I think I have slept more in one day than I have my entire life. Think I am up right now out of habit.

@2492622

Oh I appreciate both posts. Y'all are the best. She was so nervous I didn't think she would do it.

@2493488

For the first time ever I am actually taking it easy. I have been following the doctors orders plus I have been sleeping so much I can't do anything I ain't supposed to do :)

@2493536

Oh I sure am. Plus my kids have been such a great help around the house. :)

@2496524

Yea it was pretty low and what was worst is it was my daughter that made the post not me. Its okay, if some POS wants to hit disagree. I ain't losing any sleep over it.

@2496715

Funny thing is I can't put up a post involving Agree/Disagree without that happening.

@2496744

I thought I remembered someone making a post about it but I couldn't remember who.

Someone once said but for the life of me I don't remember who that if you log out you can click on the disagree and it counts but shows nothing in the disagree box but does tally the numbers.

I was going to test it out and see if that was legit but I completely forgot about it.

@2496760

I have never tried it either but I am gonna now on wanna my post.

I just automatically stay logged in because I hate typing in my darn password.

While I try not to let it get to me, I kinda did with all the posts that was made the day before and the day of my surgery. It was kind of a smack in the face and kinda now see why it upsets Sukie like it does. It is discouraging because it is like someone is taking a jab at ya & ya don't know why or what you did.

I am not perfect by no means but I would not do that to someone.

Anonymous