+6

How long should we wait until we can make definitive judgments about T? I'm willing to wait.

Of course the minute - nay, the second - he does anything to Canada... that goes out the window.

Image for post **How long should we wait until we can make definitive judgments about T?** //I'm willing to wait.//
Sukiesnows avatar Politics
8 15

I was willing to give him a couple of months, but the last few weeks have sealed the deal. He's got to go!!!!!

Seriously...how long before Obama was declared a sham...

Times up!

@Carla Times up!

You hire staff and there is at least 3 months while they are under scrutiny...then it goes to 6 months...

The moment he decided to run to the Presidency, every single thing he says and does is up to be criticised. It comes with the job. So, people don't have to wait, and people need to understand that criticising doesn't mean they are not giving it a chance. If he fucks up, people can point it out. Freedom of Speech allows them so.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply
@2492941

Duly noted.

@2493428

A year is a loooonnngg time.

Anonymous