+11

**He ran about...calling out "Catherine... Catherine!" What am I talking about?

Image for post **He ran about...calling out "Catherine... Catherine!" //What am I talking about?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
10 28

I'm guessing Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights.

I'm thinking King Henry the 8th looking for Catherine, when she snuck out for a Latte and a croissant when the Aragon coffee cart pulled up outside. He was yelling, hun I'll have a skinny mocha chino with sweetner.

@OzSurfer I'm thinking King Henry the 8th looking for Catherine, when she snuck out for a Latte and a croissant when the...

LOL...

He was so fat, though.....hard to see him running about...in his Lululemons...

Is that the space center in Albuquerque? sure looks like it haha

@Sukiesnow Lol... It's a classical book reference...

lol guess I'm outta the loop. But I did live in NM which was soo much funner than NY

Is it that time that little Prince George had a messy diaper, and Prince William was running around the castle hollering for his wife?

@2492827

Good try tho.

@Sukiesnow Good try tho.

Btw, is it a good book??

I think i know, but o cheated.
So i wont say. I still may be wrong as it was published in 1963
Dont know if thats considered classical

@Carla I think i know, but o cheated. So i wont say. I still may be wrong as it was published in 1963 Dont know if thats...

I cheated? If I gave his name...the cat would be out of the bag in a minute...it's more fun guessing...

I didn't realize it might not be classical. It looks like one of those books...and it was required reading in high school....those are my reasons for calling it classical. I'm sorry.

That wasnt what i found.
So i was wrong
My answer was , charelston ghosts.
But, as i said, i cheated.

King Henry VIII, calling for one of his wives, (Catherine of Aragon, or Catherine Paar)

The lady that forgot to pick up her change at Dunkin Donuts?..