Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
9 25
@2492864

Hold it. You have so many posts now...keeping up with them is like a part time job, now. :)

@2492928

I think people just get tired of the same people...just like we do.

@2493052

I feel like people are worn out about the politics. Even light-hearted posts garner no enthusiasm...at all.

@2493100

And fun posts are beginning to feel like work....

@Sukiesnow And fun posts are beginning to feel like work....

With this new system ya it is a lot harder to just look . One big problem the old posts stay there so long.

@2492864

And BTW...I meant answering them...there are so many posts I'd like to respond to...give serious attention to...not enough time...like, this isn't a job, riight?

And all those word games...so many.

I love sleeping. 乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +5Reply
@Sukiesnow snuggle

Snuggle babes, I feel pretty rough so back to bed for me soon.
乂º︵º乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +3Reply
@Ada Hey nice to hear Kat is ok love. 乂º◡º乂

Yes.

Shift work will take years off your life hon. So wtf...who wants to live til 95 anyway?

I like palm trees! Also I hate when im typing on the little question display-y page and the question disappears like where did it all go?

Ask a couple at a time..

Ask the first one then say "Oh by the way........"

@DandyDon Ask a couple at a time.. Ask the first one then say "Oh by the way........"

No...it's answering them...lol...there are so many posts I'd love to reply to...

Seeing how I can't do much the next couple of weeks I got some time to answer now when I ain't sleeping.

I do know what you mean there are some terrific posts out there it is just finding the time to get to them all.

I'm 71. If I die tomorrow, there's not a whole lot left I'm wondering about.

@tomjackson I'm 71. If I die tomorrow, there's not a whole lot left I'm wondering about.

If you die tomorrow...anything you've ever wondered about will be revealed...or you will have no wondering left. And you will set upon a new destiny.

Anonymous