+16

You can laugh when you hear others laughing... What other behaviours can easily be imitated?

A lot can be imitated... You see someone tipping generously...and suddenly you are tipping more generously... You see someone with exceptional good manners...and you start taking it up a notch. Imitation is a good way of adapting new and admirable behaviours. Amirite?

Image for post **You can laugh when you hear others laughing...** //What other behaviours can easily be imitated?//
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
9 18

Bad behaviors too.
People rise or lower to expectations.

But if you yawn, im GONNA yawn...

@Carla Bad behaviors too. People rise or lower to expectations. But if you yawn, im GONNA yawn...

True...I wish it only worked in the good sense.

...but how cute is that cat yawning? So Adorable. Animals and babies can yawn but with adults it looks disgusting. Especially when you know it's got bad breath attached.

Say...do you work on Mobile ALL the time. I feel for you.

YAwning is very catchy

Trishs avatar Trish Agree +3Reply
@Trish YAwning is very catchy

Even writing about it is catchy...

That little cat certainly loves it. :)

I cry when I see people that I like crying. Does that count?

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply

Oh when someone laughs I always get the giggles. If someone is feeling sad I feel sad with them even though I am trying to cheer them up.

yawning is usually contagious