+1

According to the Bible, cutting your hair means cutting your strength. Is this why people seem to like long hair, today?

See story of Samson and Delilah... Long hair means hair in your food (and no one ever frigging ties it back)...dead tissue...split ends... Long hair also means oily hair. Gag me. Please. Get it cut. And cut it to a manageable length where it won't stop up the sink or shower.

Image for post **According to the Bible, cutting your hair means cutting your strength.** //Is this why people seem to like long hair, today?//
Sukiesnows avatar Politics
7 21
@2493683

hehe smilie You nut.

@2493658

You have short hair but I expect you are pretty hot.

Oh I just don't like short hair on myself but it looks great on other people. I don't keep it long cause of the bible. My mama had a strong Christian faith & actually had short hair.

I have only had my hair short twice in my whole life. Once when I was four & once when I was 14.

@2493674

So? Women like men with long hairs, too.

Samson was one of only two people mentioned in the Bible to have long hair.

@TheCensoredBrit Samson was one of only two people mentioned in the Bible to have long hair.

So where do ALL the pics of Jesus come from? Jesus with a gay-bald cut. I don't think so.

@Sukiesnow So where do ALL the pics of Jesus come from? Jesus with a gay-bald cut. I don't think so.

So you're saying someone was wondering round with a selfie stick taking pictures of Jesus? Pull the other one Sukie, for goodness sake.

Jewish men, by tradition had somewhat long hair, so no, those pictures of Jesus are simply the artist's thoughts.

Being an IT tech I'm only familiar with Samsung and DELLilike and my strength in troubleshooting issues with both is definitely in my hair :)

@Sukiesnow Obviously this is another silly post.:)

Sorry to be in a silly mood biggrin smilie I've just been wading through computer links to products so it's the first thing that came to mind hehe smilie

Not me, I love my short hair. Long hair is way to much trouble.

Anonymous