Due to declining sales and profits, Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus have decided not to carry Ivanka Trump's clothing line and jewelry anymore. But as usual, Trump has to make it personal. I wonder how many products Trump has dumped as a businessman? It's what businesses do, President Trump!

Businesses cut products all the time when they aren't profitable, but because Ivanka's line got cut, Trump is making a big fuss about it, as usual. In his campaign he promised to cut all ties with his business and those of his family. This sounds like another conflict of interest!!!!

I hope other high end stores, like Macy's, follow suit.

Image for post Due to declining sales and profits, Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus have decided not to carry Ivanka Trump's clothing line and jewelry anymore.   But as usual, Trump has to make it personal.   I wonder how many products Trump has dumped as a businessman?   It's what businesses do, President Trump!
33% Poor little rich girl cries to Daddy 33% Doesn't Trump have more important things to worry about 33% Trump said he would not enter into family businesses 0% Other
StarzAboves avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
8 25

Poor little rich girl didn't get her way, so she runs to Daddy. Boo hoo!!!

Wonder how she feels to get "You're Fired" said to her?

You might like this also..

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Doesn't Trump have more important things to... +4Reply
@PhilboydStudge You might like this...

Thanks Phi, but I couldn't open that link. "Page can't be displayed"

@StarzAbove Thanks Phi, but I couldn't open that link. "Page can't be displayed"

So... it wasn't good for you then? smile smilie My apologizes. It was a chart of Nordstrom's stock price today. The stock took a little hit around 10:50 AM EST, but closed up 4.09%!

@PhilboydStudge So... it wasn't good for you then? My apologizes. It was a chart of Nordstrom's stock price today. The...

I heard that on the news tonight. Guess Trump's berating them didn't hurt at all, like he hoped it would. lol The man is certainly a bully.

@PhilboydStudge Everyday it's something new. I would love this if he wasn't our President.

It's just a soap opera, isn't it? And I'm sure the whole world is laughing at us. Even today his nominee for Supreme Court, Neil Gorsuch, said some things against Trump.

I have no problem with Ivanka. I really don't think she ran to daddy. Daddy's just a busybody orange lump that has ZERO self control. I sorta picture her cringing every time she hears his name mentioned in the media. Hell, she never knows what to expect! lol

@2494285

Wow, I didn't know that. Actually I have never seen any of her products where I shop. I shop at Nordstrom and Macy's, TJMaxx, and have never seen her products.

Ivanka's clothes are made in China, and Trump is wanting all products made in the USA, but I guess that doesn't apply to Ivanka, or him either. Maybe his ties should be made in the USA instead of Turkey.

As usual a double standard.

@2494288

And yesterday Trump was tweeting on a government tweet account, which is against federal law.

I keep saying, it's time the Republicans start calling me out on these things and prove to him that he's not above the law.

@2494288

I just heard Kellyanne was "counseled" about her endorsing Ivanka's products. That's against the law. lol

@2494549

Exactly, and now they are trying to weasel out of what Sorsuch said about Trump's comments about the judicial system. lol lol I'm sure Trump isn't too happy about his pick for Supreme Court now. lol

@2494595

For sure. Trump will be tweeting like mad tonight, the court ruled against him. lol lol

Anonymous