Does The Interim President Chump Understand That He's Doing Himself No Favors In Winning His Battle At A Muslim Ban By Insulting The Very People Who Have The Power To Either Reinstate It Or Side With Washington State's Position?

Image for post Does The Interim President Chump Understand That He's Doing Himself No Favors In Winning His Battle At A Muslim Ban By Insulting The Very People Who Have The Power To Either Reinstate It Or Side With Washington State's Position?
Sir_Whatzs avatar Politics
4 29
@2494045

A trait i have difficulty with. Hypocrisy.

@2494045

Great comment Tiff. That would make a great post. Give people something to really think about, especially some of Trump's supporters, who haven't realized that as yet.

No, he's too stupid to understand that little bit of logic. The man is senile, doesn't think before he speaks, and can't remember what he says anyway. Now, he's letting Kelly take the blame for the ban, when he wasn't even sworn in at the time. That's what Trump does, and he will continue to do so.

@Sir_Whatz When all else fails?--- BLAME THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION lol That's the current strategy

Exactly, and now it's the Yemen raid. If it had been a success he would have taken credit for it....

Dontcha all know he understands things better than just about anyone.

He said so today.
Now since the judges havent ruled immediately in his favor, he is, in a round about way, comparing thier intellegence to that of a teenager.

Smart guy, terrifically, big league. Believe me

@2494085

And, not related to this issue, doesn't appear to even be published this year!

And watch the left nuts fall over themselves delighting in their lies.

Does the left understand how irrelevant it is becoming with it's constant hyperbole and mischaracterization of reality?

@Carla Apparently we live in different realities

Really? Then I kindly ask you Carla to point out to me where in Trumps order, does it ban Muslims? [I know that the media says it does, but, does it really?] Look at the text of the order and please, report back so I know and understand your reality. If you can even find the word 'Muslim' or 'Islam' I will write a long and profuse apology. If you can't, I hope you will reconsider your horrific views of the Republican party and it's intentions.

The full text of the order can be faound here, on the White House site - https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-...-united-states

@Budwick Really? Then I kindly ask you Carla to point out to me where in Trumps order, does it ban Muslims? [I know that...

I read it. 1st, i heard trump speaking during the election calling for a ban on muslims.

I heard rudy guiliani(sp?) explaing how he schooled trump on changing the wording.

That not withstanding....i agree that we should take care in allowing anyone in our country. A two year vetting of individuals entering has resulted in no attacks.

Visa, green card holders, elderly, children, translators kept out was wrong.

When the order states that minority religions can be expidited in, that leaves the majority religion. Muslim.

And no terrorist has ever come from the impacted nations.

So, yes. We need to take care. We need to vet people. We need not go willy nilly into situations such as these. It was done poorly, and the stay is just.

I never called mr, trump anything but trump.
I have called him a clown, a narcissist, and unqualified. I stand by that.

@Carla I read it. 1st, i heard trump speaking during the election calling for a ban on muslims. I heard rudy...

So, we're in agreement that the executive order is not a ban of Muslims.

And the judicial action on the order is not just. The judge is allowed to review Constitutionality - period.

Your complaint that no terrorists came from the affected countries is hardly a reason not to enforce the others.

I never complained about what you call Trump.

@Budwick So, we're in agreement that the executive order is not a ban of Muslims. And the judicial action on the order...

How you can gleen that from my comment gives me insight as how many right leaning people are blind to what is happening.

But, your truth is yours.:)

Liberals have still not faced what really caused Trump to be elected.

It was libs like Hillary, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, John Podesta, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and Donna Brazile who gave us Trump.

First these luminaries lost the House, then the Senate, and now the Presidency.

And if Trump is just as bad as liberals claim, they can thank their bumbling, incompetent leaders for making his rise to office possible.

hilarious. have you so soon forgotten Obama's ban on iraqui refugees in 2011? or the 26,000 bombs dropped last year alone by obama? so i guess its ok for obama but wrong for trump. perhaps trump should just continue bombing them? seems to be more socially acceptable to bomb them then to ban them.

@Anonymousmouse hilarious. have you so soon forgotten Obama's ban on iraqui refugees in 2011? or the 26,000 bombs dropped last year...

Of course they have forgotten.

It's ok when their guy does it, because they are good and pure and right.

When the opposition does it, it's bad, because the opposition is evil, impure and wrong, don'tcha know. biggrin smilie

Doesn't at all answer the posted question. Is Trump cutting off his nose to spite his face by doling out insults to court justices who will be deciding the ban's fate?

@Sir_Whatz Doesn't at all answer the posted question. Is Trump cutting off his nose to spite his face by doling out insults to...

actually it does answer the question, you are all hypocrites for attacking trump over his ban of 7 countries Obama listed as dangerous, but not attacking Obama over it.