0

These questions sound like an interrogation if you read through them kind of fast, AMIRITE??

Image for post These questions sound like an interrogation if you read through them kind of fast, AMIRITE??
Jaxxis avatar Language
5 18

Questions? What questions? I don't see no stinkin' questions!

[I'm feeling insecure - like there's a joke here that I'm not seeing, and there's gonna be a bunch of people standing around me, like they did outside the cafeteria in grade school , and they're gonna point and laugh, and then I became introverted and shy, lost my self esteem, and twelve years later I was in the hospital cuz I felt like life wasn't worth living, and after several months of intense therapy I climbed out of that hole of despair, realized that my thoughts and ideas are worth something, and I finished school with excellent grades, made good friends and didn't feel the need to gain affirmation from everyone. Everything was just fine - and now this......
Thanks Jaxxi!]

Do you know where your children are?

@2494136

" IS THIS YOUR HOMEWORK, LARRY?"

Jaxxis avatar Jaxxi Agree +2Reply

Oh I don't mind unless I am asked where I was last Tuesday. I can't remember what I did yesterday let alone last week.

Its from the BIG LEBOWSKI

Anonymous