Do we have political trolls on this site... Those folks who argue about everything, even though they know they are wrong and like to argue for the sake of stirring the pot? If you agree, how do you deal with them?

Image for post Do we have political trolls on this site...  Those folks who argue about everything, even though they know they are wrong and like to argue for the sake of stirring the pot?  If you agree, how do you deal with them?
27% Agree 0% Disagree 27% Block them 18% Ignore them 27% Other
StarzAboves avatar Politics
9 31
@2494433

That's for darn sure. Again, the voice of reason. lolhug smiliewink smilie

And if ignoring becomes too much work, I'll block them.

Sofias avatar Sofia Ignore them +5Reply

I believe most people who argue about politics on this site are convinced they speak the truth. In fact, many Conservative members may think the same about what many Liberal members say - that we're wrong, and we know we're wrong. You've heard the old saying...

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
smile smilie

As you've probably surmised, I enjoy discussing/arguing U.S. politics. I'll (usually) stop when I feeling I'm arguing with a brick wall, or when the argument degenerates into something bereft of logic and facts.

@2494563

They do that all the time....even though it's on tape, coming out of Trump's mouth, they refuse to face the fact that the man is a liar.

How do I deal with them? I am them.

Yes we do, and their intent is to ruin this site. It needs to stop.

Yes...too many anons asking political posts.

@Sukiesnow Yes...too many anons asking political posts.

That's for sure. Again, if the anon posting was banned, there would be less fighting going on around here.

@2494447

That's true. People don't debate anymore, they attack. And if proven wrong, then they blame everyone else.

@2494524

That's the question.

@2494537

I'm asking you. maniac smiliehehe smilie

@2494557

You're pretty observant, at least that's what you told me the other day, so I'm sure you know what this question is about....now, MM, don't play dumb. lol You're talking to me now. lolhmm smiliehmm smiliehmm smiliehug smiliehug smilie

@2494565

Maybe they have given up and have seen the light. lol

@2494570

If he would stop doing crazy things, things that is causing deep concern among Americans, then there won't be any bashing.

We put up with Obama bashing for 8 long years. Some seem to forget that.

@2494576

Hmmm sounds to me like you're trying to pick a fight with me, but you know, sweet little me, I never fight. lol You'll have to find someone else to spend your afternoon with, like maybe the TV? lol

wink smilie

@2494581

Do they still have soap operas? I haven't watched one of those for a very long time.