BREAKING: The 9th Circuit Court Has Just Ruled AGAINST Reinstating The Interim President's Muslim Ban. So Sorry, Mr. JOTUS, But The Likes Of YOU Are The Reason The United States Has Three Branches Of Government And Thank The Dear Lord For That

Image for post BREAKING: The 9th Circuit Court Has Just Ruled AGAINST Reinstating The Interim President's Muslim Ban. So Sorry,  Mr. JOTUS, But The Likes Of YOU Are The Reason The United States Has Three Branches Of Government And Thank The Dear Lord For That
Sir_Whatzs avatar Politics
6 66

I just heard that and Trump is furious. He thought no one would ever go against him, how wrong he is. And already the moron is tweeting about it. And it won't stop tonight, he'll be bashing the judges.

"Whistling past the graveyard"

Definition: the foolish confidence of one who does not understand the real difficulties or even dangers of his or her situation

@Sir_Whatz I agree. That definitely applies to Trump.

Seems to me that's what YOU'RE doing. And it's not a Muslim ban, it's a travel ban from a handful of unstable countries identified by the Obama administration. You don't think you need to be protected? Okay. Hope it doesn't bite you in the ass.

@Maze Seems to me that's what YOU'RE doing. And it's not a Muslim ban, it's a travel ban from a handful of unstable...

Call it what you want, Maze. You can take dog turds, roll them in batter, deep-fry them and call them mozzarella sticks but that doesn't change what they truly are: deep-fried dog turds. He said it with his own mouth on camera on the campaign trail that he was calling a ban on all Muslims until our government can figure out "what the hell is going on". You and others can click your red heels together like Dorothy and call it a "travel ban" all you'd like. It's a Muslim ban

@Sir_Whatz Call it what you want, Maze. You can take dog turds, roll them in batter, deep-fry them and call them mozzarella...

Call them what you want, Sir_Whatz. You can take dog turds, roll them in batter, deep-fry them and call them mozzarella sticks, but that doesn't change what they truly are: people who hate US law and culture and seek to impose their own shitty law and culture instead.

Poll of U.S. Muslims Reveals Ominous Levels Of Support For Islamic Supremacists’ Doctrine of Shariah, Jihad
http://www.centerforsecuritypol...shariah-jihad/

@Sir_Whatz Yawn......

More than half (51%) of U.S. Muslims polled believe either that they should have the choice of American or shariah courts, or that they should have their own tribunals to apply shariah. Only 39% of those polled said that Muslims in the U.S. should be subject to American courts.

Even more troubling, is the fact that nearly a quarter of the Muslims polled believed that, “It is legitimate to use violence to punish those who give offense to Islam by, for example, portraying the prophet Mohammed.”

@Maze More than half (51%) of U.S. Muslims polled believe either that they should have the choice of American or shariah...

Oh, please. Lol. You may as well have posted a link from a KKK website. It would have amounted to the same. The Center For Security Poicy?
Once again.....yawn...

@Maze Yawning Caused by Anxiety http://www.calmclinic.com/anxiety/signs/yawning

Feeling no anxiety tonight knowing that I have more to fear from some loose-screwed, radical Christian sitting next to me in a pugh than from a Muslim. Just makes me want to go out and marry one

@Sir_Whatz Feeling no anxiety tonight knowing that I have more to fear from some loose-screwed, radical Christian sitting next...

You are delusional. But by all means, marry a Muslim, I think it would suit you well. A word of advice, if his family wants you to join them on the roof, take a pass.

@Maze You are delusional. But by all means, marry a Muslim, I think it would suit you well. A word of advice, if his...

I'm going to fix myself another White Russian and continue celebrating the Opposition's first victory. Small victory at that but still a victory.

Once more nail in the coffin for this so-called Prez.

@Sir_Whatz I'm going to fix myself another White Russian and continue celebrating the Opposition's first victory. Small...

Islam Question and Answer

What is the punishment or penalty when one has drunken alcohol?

With regard to the punishment of the drinker in this world, the punishment is flogging, according to the consensus of the fuqaha’, because of the report narrated by Muslim (3281) from Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him), who said that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) flogged the one who had drunk wine with palm branches stripped of their leaves and with shoes.

But there is some difference of opinion as to the number of lashes. The majority of scholars are of the view that it is eighty lashes for a free man and forty for others.

https://islamqa.info/en/20037

@Maze Islam Question and Answer What is the punishment or penalty when one has drunken alcohol? With regard to the...

That's weird because a few years ago, I dated a Muslim for a time and we consumed alcohol together. You assume, as do.many, that all Muslims hold the same beliefs. Only the extremists pose the threat.

Hmmmmm.... sounds remarkably like Christianity, doesn't it?

Best news I have heard all week.

The 9th Circuit ruling is a dangerous example of judicial overreach.

Trump is trying to prevent carnage in the United States of American citizens on his watch, and he’s being brutalized for it. He’s being attacked for it.

The left is disgusting.

@dru18 Is that why two REPUBLICAN JUDGES sided with the states?

Republican judges? Judges are to be non-partisan. If you can identify R's & D's, it's simply an indication that the judiciary has lost it's way.

Washington and Minnesota, well, Minnesota made Stuart Smiley a Senator - obviously there's problems in Minnesota.

@Budwick Republican judges? Judges are to be non-partisan. If you can identify R's & D's, it's simply an indication...

No Budwick, it is simply an indication that Trump is not a king, and that we still have checks and balances.

@dru18 No Budwick, it is simply an indication that Trump is not a king, and that we still have checks and balances.

We knew that from the Constitution! You remember, that document that you think lives and breathes and you are hell bent on forcing it to say stuff it was never intended to say.

@dru18 Like the fact that Trump is going down. Oy, it has not been a good week for him.

Last night's resignation by Flynn marks the beginning of Trump's fall from (dis) grace

@Sir_Whatz Last night's resignation by Flynn marks the beginning of Trump's fall from (dis) grace

I totally agree.

As I just told one of Trump's fans, the bread crumbs are leading right up to the Oval Office.

I haven't a clue what you're talking about! Trump has responded perfectly to the situation. Flynn lost Trump's trust and was asked to resign.

I know in the democrat world, those kinds of things simply never got reported, or the person was given a promotion - so I'm sure this all seems foreign to you.

@Budwick I haven't a clue what you're talking about! Trump has responded perfectly to the situation. Flynn lost Trump's...

Nice spin, Budwick, but it doesn't fly. Trump learned of Flynn's situation month ago, but just now LOST TRUST?? In fact. Flynn still had national security clearance, and was getting briefings.

And no one, for one moment, thinks that Flynn was a rogue employee. Trump knew all about it.

@dru18 Nice spin, Budwick, but it doesn't fly. Trump learned of Flynn's situation month ago, but just now LOST TRUST?? In...

How the phuck would you know when Trump learned of Flynn's 'infraction'? Besides, according to Spicer Flynn did nothing illegal or wrong anyway. Trump simply lost trust in Flynn.

@Budwick How the phuck would you know when Trump learned of Flynn's 'infraction'? Besides, according to Spicer Flynn did...

Wow, it took him three weeks to lose his trust? Rather it took the NYT's story to break for Trump to turn on Flynn.

@dru18 Wow, it took him three weeks to lose his trust? Rather it took the NYT's story to break for Trump to turn on Flynn.

Bingo....and that's exactly what it was. When it got exposed, that's when Adolf distanced himself from Huckleberry Flynn. Gotta keep up appearances, after all. What would the neighbors think?

@Sir_Whatz Bingo....and that's exactly what it was. When it got exposed, that's when Adolf distanced himself from Huckleberry...

Nothing noble here.Their asses got caught, that's all.

I love the way the president knew about this for three weeks but didn't bother to tell the vice president.

Perhaps you completely missed my previous response - "How the phuck would you know when Trump learned of Flynn's 'infraction'? Besides, according to Spicer Flynn did nothing illegal or wrong anyway. Trump simply lost trust in Flynn."

@Budwick The 9th Circuit ruling is a dangerous example of judicial overreach. Trump is trying to prevent carnage in the...

Disagree. There is already a comprehensive vetting process in place. Trump's order was arbitrary, poorly planned, poorly executed. Overreach? Keep telling yourself that if that's what gets you through the night. It's called checks and balances. We have it in place so people like Chump cannot turn the power of the Presidency into authoritarian rule which, is ultimately what he'd prefer. The Donald cannot be a one-man show as long as he is interim President. Also, the pompous ass did himself no favors by belittling and insulting the very people who had the power and authority to reinstate his Muslim ban.

@Sir_Whatz Disagree. There is already a comprehensive vetting process in place. Trump's order was arbitrary, poorly planned...

Really? Tell me, how do they vet a refugee with no documentation of who he is, where he's from? They come from places sometimes where there is no governmental authority at all! No records of birth, death, drivers license, - nothing! "Vetting" these people is nothing short of a crap shoot.

Our checks and balances include a rather thorough limitation of power on all the branches of government. Determining the need for such an immigration order is not within the purview of the court. They are to determine the Constitutionality of such an order.

The short sighted partisan behavior of the left is disappointing and dangerous. If / when an attack does happen now, I can't wait to hear how you will twist and squirm and spin the facts again.

@Budwick Really? Tell me, how do they vet a refugee with no documentation of who he is, where he's from? They come from...

Refugees, by title, are fleeing terror not initiating it or partaking in its. That's generally why they're termed refugees. I'm not twisting any facts. There is no evidence to support the Justice Department's claim that the countries listed on Trump's hit list pose an imminent danger to our national security. That how, in part, the 9th Circuit Court Of Appeals reached its decision.

@Sir_Whatz Refugees, by title, are fleeing terror not initiating it or partaking in its. That's generally why they're termed...

Two things - I don't believe you are so stupid as to not recognize that bad guys can easily pose as a refugee. It's happened any number of times as 'refugees' entered Europe. Is making life difficult for Trump worth risking anyone's life here in America?

The 9th Circuit Court has no jurisdiction in determining the need for the order - None. that's not their gig. In other words their decision is sitting on a foundation of air.

I don't know how this will be resolved. I suppose either Trump will let it go for a while, until he has his guy in the Supreme Court and hope that no bad guys get through. But, these judges that think it's OK for them to snatch powers that do not belong to them can not stand. Perhaps they'll be impeached - again I don't know.

I know it's a big deal for you Whatz that Trump has taken a hit. In a quiet moment though, think about the cost of your delight. Suppose for a moment that some bad guys get in posing as refugees and a few weeks or months later attack .... lets say The Mall Of America up in Minneapolis. Are you prepared to take the blame? No, of course not.

@Budwick Two things - I don't believe you are so stupid as to not recognize that bad guys can easily pose as a refugee...

Apparently it does have jurisdiction in the matter or it wouldn't have rendered a decision. Maybe in a normal circumstance if we had a competent POTUS in office, the court would have not engaged itself in the matter but we don't have that. We only have a guy who got elected but is not qualified to do the job much less qualified to make such a crucial decision and I think the court recognizes that

@Sir_Whatz Apparently it does have jurisdiction in the matter or it wouldn't have rendered a decision. Maybe in a normal...

Well, I would normally cut you some slack. - but the fact is the court disregarded the law. It doesn't require a special degree to understand the simple language that has been law since I think 1974. Plain and simple, Trump had the authority to do what he did, the judge did not.

In fact, the Legal Information Institute at Cornell cites this provision of federal law:

Whenever the president finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

@2494711

Once again, not understanding America's Constitution. Thank God, for the MANY judges who do.

@2494789

Whitey has raped, murdered , and carried out more terrorist attacks on American soil than any Muslim individual or sect. Why was the country whose people responsible for the attack on the World Trade Center not included on Trump's list? Makes no sense

@2494789

Europe is a lot easier to access than this country is.

And we are talking about THIS COUNTRY! So stop trying to change the subject.

@2494711

I side with facts, P. The statistical data does not support Trump's claims. It was a poorly devised, poorly orchestrated Executive Order issued by Trump because he thought he was on beyond rapproche

@2494719

You are so full of shit, your eyes must be brown.

Obama picked these seven countries as hot spots that needed closer scrutiny. He never endorsed banning travel from those countries, especially based on religion.

If Trump has been serious about this country's safety he would have added Saudi Arabia to the list.

But of course as we all know, he has businesses in that country.

@2494780

You mutton head, all of those seven countries have strong vetting processes in place. If you would look it up, read the news, or just watch the news, you would know that.

And no citizen from those countries ever committed a terrorist attack on American soil. The people from 9/11 came from Saudi Arabia, and Egypt.

@2495848

What, that the terrorists responsible for 9/11 came from Saudi Arabia and Egypt??

Your lazy ass can look it up yourself.

@2497291

Which has to do with WHAT??

@2497317

John, the terrorists from 9/11 were from those two countries I stated, and trained at flight schools in America.

@dru18 John, the terrorists from 9/11 were from those two countries I stated, and trained at flight schools in America.

It is also worthy to note that no countries in which Trump has business interests was on his ban list. I find that quite telling

Anonymous