+18

When i first tasted beer, i did not care for it. I was told that it is an acquired taste. I never acquired it........... is there anything you used to dislike that you appreciate now??

Carlas avatar People & Celebrities
14 34
@2494860

British??

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@2494860

One thing I've leaned is how many women don't like the taste. This would also mean that they wouldn't like the taste on a guy either, so a great reason not to go near the stuff in my view.

@2494879

Stale beer breath......im out

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@Carla Stale beer breath......im out

Even fresh beer breath is too risky. I won't touch alcohol or even eat a strong meal like meat, spices, garlic etc with a day of going on a first date. I believe in first impressions.

@2494879

I knew it gets this reaction, women don't usually voice it, they just bypass.

Coffee. Scotch. Guinness. Slightly-sweetened breakfast cereals.

@2494861

There are so many different kinds to choose from.
Back in the day (my day) a salad was iceburg, tomatoes and french, thousand island or eyetalian dressing

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply

Intense flavored cheeses (especially 'bleu'). Sour Cream. Anchovy.

I think most beer tastes like floor cleaner except for one light beer which I might have once a year which I really like.

Notice the Tasmanian tigers on the label, not to be confused with the Tasmanian devil lol

@OzSurfer I think most beer tastes like floor cleaner except for one light beer which I might have once a year which I really...

I saw a documentary on those.
It said they were commonly thought of as extinct. But there were sightings.

So, a fellow set out to find one.
I dont think he did, but was left to believe they are out there.

Any news from tasmania??

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@Carla I saw a documentary on those. It said they were commonly thought of as extinct. But there were sightings. So, a...

I've heard just what you've heard. If there's any alive they haven't been found. Tasmania is an amazing place, did you go there when you visited Australia?

@OzSurfer I've heard just what you've heard. If there's any alive they haven't been found. Tasmania is an amazing place...

What makes you think ive been there?
You may be thinking of tiffanee. I believe she has been.

Me? If i came, i would likely not leave...

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@Carla What makes you think ive been there? You may be thinking of tiffanee. I believe she has been. Me? If i came, i...

Oops sorry Carla, I thought I was replying to Tiff. Sometimes using my tiny phone gets confusing eek smilie

@Carla I get it, im on a mobile app too.

I'm usually fine until I start trying to reply to multiple posts at once hehe smilie

@Carla I continuously hit wrong keys.

Have you ever accidentally hit the dislike button and not known until someone has pointed it out to you? It's embarrassing

Oh I had been a vodka drinker since I was 15 and I probably couldn't have been paid enough back then to drink beer. It wasn't until 2013 that I discovered I liked beer (way to much).

I remember one time I went drinking with my best friend and a group of guys from work. One of them tried to buy me some fruity drink saying "Here is what little girls drink". As I stood there in shock I politely informed him, I could out drink his sorry rear. Well after 8 beers he hit the floor, 14 later I might have had to be carried out but by gosh I out drunk that sucker.

Today I am sober and plan to keep it that way. I did have one drink a few weeks ago but it was enough to make me realize, I didn't miss them days at all.

beer haha, hated it the first time i tasted it, I now like it

I love beer..but the warm dark beer in the UK...that takes getting used to....

Anonymous