When is the last time ya went out and had a nice family dinner?

Every two weeks my daughter and her fiancee take one of her Godfathers, me and her siblings out for a family dinner

This Sunday she invited her father...this I ain't looking forward to but promised to be on my best behavior.

Image for post When is the last time ya went out and had a nice family dinner?
0% Oh last week 25% It has been a minute 0% That don't happen in my family 75% This is when____________ 0% Other
Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
3 6

Last Saturday.

The last time I had a family which was about 5 years ago. I hope your dinner with your ex goes ok, does your daughter know you two don't really get along?

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer This is when____________ +1Reply
@OzSurfer The last time I had a family which was about 5 years ago. I hope your dinner with your ex goes ok, does your...

Oh she knows we don't but I promised to be good. I can see him making an ass out of himself which is just in my favor because I plan to be an Angel.

@Lil_Princess Oh she knows we don't but I promised to be good. I can see him making an ass out of himself which is just in my...

Haha good for you! Yes dinner with the ex can be difficult but if anyone can make it work, you can :)

Anonymous