When we talk about customer service we always focus on the bad...Well not today...What has been the best customer service you have ever received?

So many times we recognize the bad but never the good. Today lets focus on the good

Image for post When we talk about customer service we always focus on the bad...Well not today...What has been the best customer service you have ever received?
50% Oh this was the best________ 0% Actually I have a few stories 0% Sorry I can't think of a thing 50% Other
Lil_Princesss avatar Jobs & Employment
5 18
@2495827

Thank ya.

Customer service people get such a bad rap & while there is bad service there is a lot of good service that never gets recognized.

I know that it ain't an easy job either because they get screamed and yelled at all the time. I got really good service at a place yesterday that made some accommodations to my order when they could have simply said "Nope this ain't Burger King, ya don't get it your way" hehe smilie

@2495962

Oh me too. So many of our local businesses are going under and it is a shame.

I took Bridge to Bridal shop that is well known and was so disappointed with their snobby service & of course I let them know what I thought. We went to a local shop and it was the best ever. Even though they haven't set a day the lady was so helpful in making sure we had all the details and treated us like family.

@2495978

I have been spreading the word about this local wedding shop. I do the same thing with a local diner. I might not be able to eat their food right now but anyone that visits I always recommend it.

@2495703

That's great. Customer service reps that work hard seem to never get recognized for their hard work.

@2495750

That's okay I thought of a great one then I posted this question and forgot what they heck it was

@2495940

Verizon was really good to me the last time I had an issue. They even called the next day to make sure everything was working great.

@2496137

My niece loves GEICO but my sister had issues with them and switched to Progressive.

I have heard people say that about Verizon too but I have been with them for 15 years & the only issue was trying to keep the same number which wasn't the reps fault but all the red tape they have to go through to do it.