+11

Your parents have taught you to be kind, hard working, and to save a ton of unnecessary plastic bags under the sink. Amirite?

Mcflys avatar Life
7 7
The voters have decided that Mcfly is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

YES!! how did you know? lol.. but they never told me what I'm supposed to do with them?

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Yeah You Are 0Reply

Not the plastic bags. They help me to develop strong ethics, values, morals. Teaching me the word of God. How to be a strong christian man.

Bluejays avatar Bluejay Yeah You Are 0Reply

My parents taught me to set my milk back away from the edge of the table so I don't knock it over with my elbow. I had to learn everything else on my own.

I keep the plastic bags in another plastic bag. One bagful is my limit. Oddly, they are very useful. My kitchen cutting board is a perfect fit in one bag, and another bag in the opposite direction to keep dust off. Ice cube trays are in a bag to keep them stacked. It's a dusty neighborhood, so anything that keeps dust off is welcome.

Dust is the price of fertile crop land. They plow the farms here four times a year. Arizona dust is so fine that the army buys it in cans to test dust-proof seals.

I recycle them.

Actually I keep them in a storage box next to the fridge hehe smilie