Do you have a fear of spiders?

Image for post Do you have a fear of spiders?
Azlottos avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
8 32

Only if they are on me and are large or venomous then I'm like that giraffe

@2496153

Wow that would be a big spider. Here in Maine the winter kills them so they can never get very big, thus I" am not frightened of them, but my mom was, she wouldn't even walk in a tall grass field because that is where black and yellow our biggest hang out.

@2496153

Big and small spiders are terminated equally.

Thanks, DW2

@2496153

I have a black brush that is round and looks sort of spiderish... One morning..this was before LASIK surgery... I saw it and shot out of bed...hangover forgotten...

@Sofia

Same here.

Thanks, Sofia.

@2496364

The really big spiders round here aren't much of a threat.

Thanks, Tiffanee.

Definitely. The spiders attacking my awesome body (lol) during sleep, radically deform it and make it itch for a week. Knowing that their bites destroy healthy tissue - melt it, actually - freaks me the flock out.

@PartyOfOne Definitely. The spiders attacking my awesome body (lol) during sleep, radically deform it and make it itch for a...

Right, I think there is one in my bedroom cause once in a while I get a bite on my face and sleeping would be the only time it could get me.

I actually am more of the person who kills one and then has remorse about it for like three hours

Fear? No. Dislike? Yes.

No...ordinary spiders are okay...the dandy longlegs are a bit startling, though.

@Azlotto This place is infested with black widows. Thanks, Sukiesnow.

That's a bit much. Gah! How do you manage...ie, why do you stick around? Unless you're a missionary in Africa...

@Sukiesnow That's a bit much. Gah! How do you manage...ie, why do you stick around? Unless you're a missionary in Africa...

Black widows are only aggressive if threatened or protecting their eggs, but (in my book) the only good black widow is a dead one.

No i told you that when this post was up some time ago.

I have a fear of multi headed mutant giraffes though...

No, but I know some bit you that it will kill you.

Not really I suppose, there was a tiny spider on my shirt today, my friend screamed as soon as she saw it, I just flicked it off my shirt.

Anonymous