We all love animals right...When it comes to dogs do you prefer XS,S, M, or L?

I love small dogs...I so can't wait to get a Yorkie

Image for post We all love animals right...When it comes to dogs do you prefer XS,S, M, or L?
0% I love Extra Small Dogs 9% I love Small Dogs 36% I love Medium Size 18% I gotta have my Large dog 9% I ain't a fan of dogs 27% Other
Lil_Princesss avatar Animals & Nature
3 39

Medium sized. I had one about this size... wonderful dog and very smart.

@StarzAbove Medium sized. I had one about this size... wonderful dog and very...

Cue looks like my sisters doggie jo jo a rescue poodle so little and only likes my sister. I like poodles they are way too smart, but terriers smarter if you can calm them down.

@Lil_Princess Awww that's adorable

I had him for 17 years, and when I had to put him to sleep, it hurt so bad, I've never had another pet.

@Lil_Princess Thank Ya

Thanks, maybe there will be a lot of love on here this week since it's Valentine week. lol Wishful thinking? lol

@StarzAbove Thanks, maybe there will be a lot of love on here this week since it's Valentine week. lol Wishful thinking? lol

Oh I sure hope so. Life is just to short and precious. I am off this entire week so because I am limited to what I can do, I plan on posting a lot of positive quotes and questions that I hope y'all enjoy.

Plus answer all the ones that people have posted that I just couldn't find the time to get to while working.

@StarzAbove How have you been feeling since your surgery?

Thank ya for asking.

I feel a little better each day. I actually got to have dinner with my oldest daughter and her fiancee last night. I have been out of the house twice once yesterday and once Friday to get medicine.

I think the hardest part has been taking it easy because I am so use to go, go, go then went to nothing. My kids, friends, and soon to be son-in-law have been such a huge help because I can't life anything or pick up anything off the ground.

I go back to the doctor on Friday and then back to work on the 20th. I kinda miss not going to work, lol.

Plus I can't thank y'all enough for your thoughts, prayers, and concern. It meant the world to me.

@Lil_Princess Thank ya for asking. I feel a little better each day. I actually got to have dinner with my oldest daughter and...

I'm glad your family is taking good care of you. Just follow doctor's orders and you'll be back to normal soon.

@StarzAbove I'm glad your family is taking good care of you. Just follow doctor's orders and you'll be back to normal soon.

Oh yes, I learned my lesson about not following doctors orders. I busted open my stitches in 2008 after my emergency c-section because I thought I was super woman.

@StarzAbove OMG, just the thought of that makes me hurt.

Oh it was very painful and I had to be rushed back to the hospital. This time I decided to take it easy cause I ain't no spring chicken anymore hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess Oh it was very painful and I had to be rushed back to the hospital. This time I decided to take it easy cause I...

Just the thought of a C-section would scare me. So take good care of yourself, you sure don't want to go through anything like that again.

@Lil_Princess Oh I have done my best to now take care of myself.

Good, get all the rest you can, and don't overdo.

I've had numerous surgeries, and always took good care of myself. They always take time to recuperate, but I've never had anything happen to me, like you have. Ouch, that C-section thing, still makes me hurt. lol

@StarzAbove I had him for 17 years, and when I had to put him to sleep, it hurt so bad, I've never had another pet.

Oh sorry, I think 17 years is a great amount of time to have a dog, but see I grew up at a kennel so I was very accustomed to having a dog for short times. Get another and love it you will be surprised how much of the one you loved will emerge in your new pup. The little girl i have right now has much of her big sisters ways. No real connection but I feel the vibes in her.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Oh sorry, I think 17 years is a great amount of time to have a dog, but see I grew up at a kennel so I was very...

Yes it is. But I will never have another dog.

A family member has a puppy, Havanese....so cute, so I can love on it.

I don't like big drooling dogs. Wire fox terriers are for me first, my only dog for the last 40 years, - second poodles because they don't shed and you can hug them without getting dirty.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I don't like big drooling dogs. Wire fox terriers are for me first, my only dog for the last 40 years, - second...

My mama had a little rat terrier and so did my sister. They were amazing little dogs and so smart. My grandma had a tea cup poodle when I was growing up. She was a doll.

I love Yorkie's, too! But I also love really big dogs...

@Sukiesnow I love Yorkie's, too! But I also love really big dogs...

Bridge is wanting to get a Husky which are wonderful dogs.

I'll stick to the extra large breeds. When I took mine to my farm, it was comforting to know that they weren't on the bottom of the food chain when they were roaming around in the woods.

JustJimColos avatar JustJimColo I gotta have my Large dog +1Reply
@JustJimColo I'll stick to the extra large breeds. When I took mine to my farm, it was comforting to know that they weren't on...

Yea I am pretty sure a Yorkie would have no business in the woods...just like I know I have no business in the woods hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess Yea I am pretty sure a Yorkie would have no business in the woods...just like I know I have no business in the...

We ALL have business in the woods. <s> Just make sure you have the right companion with you. :)

@JustJimColo We ALL have business in the woods. <s> Just make sure you have the right companion with you. :)

I use to love to go walking in the woods it is very peaceful then a friend was telling me about the clown people hanging out in them and I kinda haven't been back since then.

They say a dog is not a dog if it can fit in another dog's mouth

I love all dogs,when I was younger,I had large dogs.Now that i'm older,I have small dogs.

I liek em ceremt an meeple sized

BetterThanEzra1119s avatar BetterThanEzra1119 I love Small Dogs +1Reply
Anonymous