Given this choice: would you rather live in Alaska or Florida? Pick one. Why?

There is nothing but destruction in Florida. Soddom and Gommorah. But there is fun to be had in Alaska... And lots of men... I hear Anchorage is happenin'.

Image for post **Given this choice: would you rather live in Alaska or Florida?** //Pick one. Why?//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 29

I've never been to either, but if there's lots of men in Alaska then it probably won't appeal...

I just wondered, Alaska is further north than Canada so does that mean that Canada is the Florida for those living in Alaska? So like, when they retire they head to Canada and go wow.. this is balmy and wear floral ski suits and order margarita's with extra ice?

You don't even need to ask me!
Florida:

(hot!)

Alaska:

I think Florida wins hands down

Oh Florida if I had to choose between the too. I am tired of living in a place where cold hurts my face hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess Oh Florida if I had to choose between the too. I am tired of living in a place where cold hurts my face

OMG I SO AGREE!

Like today I'm gonna have to break my back shovelling snow again! And its full of ice! I just shoveled the day before yesterday. That's 4 hours out of my day for unpaid labor while freezing and getting sick and being itchy and unable to scratch due to my thousands of layers. Then my ears wanna fall off. plus everything i like is closed and i cant ski or snowboard so there's nothing to do but watch cartoons

@Sukiesnow You did grow up somewhere warm, no?

I spent more time in southern Indiana than back home. This winter ain't been to bad but we have had our share of way to cold.

Florida...Find a nice cozy cave location on the outskirts of town..

I don't like cold weather....Cold weather and "lots of men" makes it worse..

Of course the entrance of my cave will be rigged with traps.
I have an attack dog, a shotgun and a case of shells, I found in an abandoned warehouse..

Any pervs or ("lots of men", finding there way to Florida from Alaska) better not be sneaking around, i'll gladly part their hair with a Winchester comb..

Think i'll find a boat tomorrow and do some fishing...

Hmmm,

Florida: hot, sinkholes, alligators, stingy people, lots of guns, lack of academics, medical professionals who play god with the lives of old people.

Alaska: cold, big bears, mosquitoes, guns, rowdy people, lots of guns, lack of academics, lack of medical professionals.

Wow, um, Alaska I guess.

At this point? Florida. I'm cold; I want warmth.

Since we have a choice, I'll choose neither. I'll stick with where I am.

@Sukiesnow I can see you in Alaska...

Been there. Done that. Great place to visit....

@JustJimColo Been there. Done that. Great place to visit....

To me Colorado is like Alaska, sorta kinda...

Enlighten me.

@Sukiesnow To me Colorado is like Alaska, sorta kinda... Enlighten me.

But Colorado has a thriving art scene, a theme park, a desert, and weed. Alaska has.....rocks.........and snow....and........more rocks.....and more snow....

@TomboyJanet But Colorado has a thriving art scene, a theme park, a desert, and weed. Alaska has.....rocks.........and...

I haven't been to either...so I'm an inexpert on both...hehe smilie

I'm like the people who think Canadians wear snowshoes all winter...:)

Thanks Janet!!

On Friday, it was 76 degrees here. I don't think that happened in Alaska last Friday. :) I like the 4 seasons being divided almost evenly. Alaska has a Long long winter. I am a Summer kid of guy.

Easy - Florida. Beaches, sunshine, warm weather, friends - I grew up in Florida so it would be very easy to go back there.

Anonymous