+30

You only live once.False! You live everyday. You only die once!- Unknown

Make everyday the greatest day ever!

Image for post You only live once.False! You live everyday. You only die once!- Unknown
Lil_Princesss avatar Relationships
10 20

Day by day. You are so right

@Carla Day by day. You are so right

A friend of mine sent this to me and today it just spoke volumes to me so I had to share it with y'all

I wish I'd thought of that one....:)

@Sukiesnow I wish I'd thought of that one....:)

Oh but ya come up with so many good ones already that I rather enjoy. Keep up the great work. :)

Very true!

A very good one! I'll have to remember this one.

@Budwick A very good one! I'll have to remember this one.

I have been trying to make a point to share with y'all quotes that have made a difference in my life or someone else I know.

@Lil_Princess I have been trying to make a point to share with y'all quotes that have made a difference in my life or someone...

Well, I think this an especially good one! Encouraging people to engage in life on a daily basis is wonderful advice. Life is a precious gift, often taken for granted - until we feel our life threatened.

Sincerely, this one is a keeper. Thank you.

@2514413

We are ALIVE tiff.

@2514413

Oh today, I am very very much alive biggrin smilie

"You live every day, you only die once!"

False! The arbitrary marker of one planetary rotation does not restart the process of life in every organism. Life starts in the womb and is one continuous process until death, thus once. FALSE! Not always once, either! Some people are declared clinically dead and are revived back into life until their next death! We won't necessarily live OR die once!

@MrRite "You live every day, you only die once!" False! The arbitrary marker of one planetary rotation does not restart...

Oh good point, I didn't think of that. I should have seeing how I had to be revived once when I was little

Theres some storys where people have been reborn. In YouTube search "reincarnation"