+8

I take back every negative thought I had about you. As a game please give me a positive word, thought or idea...and then a negative word or thought to counterbalance the positive...I'll start...

Negative thoughts are a way of letting you know what's going on inside of you and if it happens it happens... I believe in acknowledging both the positive and the negative....not just the positive since we don't live in la la land...we live in the land of bad and good...why not acknowledge both..? It''s important to see the positive...but how can you really understand the positive unless you also see the negative?

Image for post **I take back every negative thought I had about you.** //As a game please give me a positive word, thought or idea...and then a negative word or thought to counterbalance the positive...I'll start...//
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
7 42

Positive: you are human, negative: you are human

@VicZinc Positive: you are human, negative: you are human

Positive: You are perfect and amazing. Negative: being human you can still make mistakes.

In february, i despise this place.
In june, this is just a fine place to be.

Positive: when i was younger, i loved to play in the snow.

Negative: i got older

Positive: Peanut butter.....Negative: Fish head jelly..

Negative: boredom
Positive: inspiration

@Marianne Negative: boredom Positive: inspiration

It's odd...the more I do this game...the more I am also seeing the negatives as Postitive....

@Sukiesnow It's odd...the more I do this game...the more I am also seeing the negatives as Postitive....

Many words can be both negative and positive, depending on the sentence, the circumstances and the interpretation. smile smilie

Neg: Trump is an idiot. Positive: He is probably very smart...example...need I say more?

Negative idea: you are a moron for blocking me for no reason. Positive: if that's what you had to do to feel better...I am supportive of it.

Negative: Sadness Postive: happiness. We need them both. Enjoy your Sunday...xo.

Negative: I hate you. Postive: I love you... We are still on the same coin...just opposite sides.

You are a dream come true. Negative: You are a nightmare waiting to happen.

Positive: Love
Negative: Loneliness

Negative: bitterness
Positive: sweetness

But both can become either positive or negative, depending on circumstances, quality and dosage, namely with food and beverages.

Positive: Variety
Negative: Monotony

@Marianne Positive: Variety Negative: Monotony

Again, there are positive and negative aspects for both.

Positive: Freedom
Negative: Oppression

For a fat girl you don't sweat much.

Maybe I didn't understand the question.

@SmartAZ For a fat girl you don't sweat much. Maybe I didn't understand the question.

In this game, the players enter a positive and a negative word, i.e., if you opt for "fat" as negative word, you can use "thin" or "slender" as positive word.

But also here, both words have their positive and their negative sides.
smile smilie

Positive: Games in the snow, and snow sports. Negative: Cleaning off the car on Monday morning.

Postitive: Driving a car on a nice day can be a freedom feeling. Negative: Driving a car in a blizzard can be a desperate feeling.

Negative: Home Reno... Positive: Getting it done.

Negative: Greed.... Positive: I have everything I need.

Negative: illness
Postitive: health

Postitive: White...
Negative: Black...
See, Marianne? Is it fair to call Black as negative? When it could be as far as film is concerned...but it's so great...who doesn't love wearing black?

But which other colour might be referred to as a negative? I don't know what else to say.

Positive: Growth
Negative: Stunt

Positive: Enjoyment : I enjoyed that movie.
Negative: dislike: I disliked the movie.

Positive: respect
Negative: contempt

Postitive: knowledge
Negative: ignorance

Positive: confidence
Negative: distrust

Negative: grudge
Positive: forgiveness

Positive: delight (This fruit salad is a delight.)
Negative: disgust (The bitterness of the herbal mixture made the patient wince in disgust.)

Negative: Shortage
Positive: Abundance

Negative thoughts are a way of refusing to face reality when life is good. Positive thoughts are a way of refusing to face reality when life is bad. Good and bad are opinions, so what people need to do is to stop getting hung up on their opinions and get along with reality.

Anonymous