+7

You view celebrities more like cartoon characters than people.....bad cartoons

Image for post You view celebrities more like cartoon characters than people.....bad cartoons
TomboyJanets avatar Countries & Places
5 7

To me they always seem like goofy people in magazines that bimbos and flirty gay guys say unfunny jokes about.

I view them as individuals who have for various reasons, acquired "celebrity" status. I do agree that some of those individuals are akin to bad cartoon characters.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 Disagree +1Reply

Yes...that's a really good way of looking at them. I'm still a bit gaga over celebs...I've never been around them...so I have no ideas about them...

I never understood celebrity status. The character of most celebrities is wanting badly for substance. They seem to have an insatiable appetite for gratification - note the number of award shows in which they lavish praise on themselves as they admonish those who are popular to admonish.

I've tuned to old music and books for entertainment. Live comedy performed by comics that haven't hit the big time are also good to see. They're generally funnier than anything you've see on TV anyway.

Still people to me.

Sofias avatar Sofia Disagree 0Reply
Anonymous