On a Scale of 1 to 10 How Would Rate the Trump Administration?

How is the admin doing on economy, health care, honesty, transparency, foreign policy, diplomacy, fiscal policy, jobs, et al? Either separately or overall.

Image for post On a Scale of 1 to 10 How Would Rate the Trump Administration?
8% 10-The best ever 15% 9-Great 0% 8- Not so great 0% 7-Neither good nor bad 0% 6-Bad 0% 5-Really bad 15% 4-Really, really bad 0% 3-Disaster 8% 2-The worst in US history 38% 1-Nightmare 15% Other
urwutuiss avatar Politics
7 30
@2496647

So far so good? Are you serious? You don't see a problem with the string of flat out lies coming from the WH or that he's tweeting about Nordstrom's when he's supposed to be in an intelligence briefing?
His remarks about the media and the judicial branch are right out of Joseph Goebbels' handbook. Not to mention ethics violations or his stupid travel ban. Then her alienates our closest allies and chums up to Putin. Maybe you can't read the writing on the wall but I sure can.
He even thinks he can defund California.
You all complained about Obama's executive orders, the fewest in 120 years, while Trump spits them out like a slot machine stuck on jackpot without a word. He already killed Dodd Frank so the banks can go back to crashing the economy again. What does it take, nuclear war?

Time will tell, but for now, I'm being optimistic.

@Azlotto Time will tell, but for now, I'm being optimistic.

Even after his cabinet choices, ethics violations, attacking the judicial branch, alienating our allies, sucking up to Putin, killing Dodd Frank, tweeting from an intelligence briefing and the barrage of "alternative facts" a.k.a bullshit?
optimistic about what?

@urwutuis Even after his cabinet choices, ethics violations, attacking the judicial branch, alienating our allies, sucking up...

Obama's admin had ethics violations and Obama attacked the Supreme Court. And BO's cabinet choices and WH staff was disturbing to the Right. And there's video of Obama wanting to work with Putin. And let's not forget BO's attack on the Police. The double standard is very glaring and actually disturbing to middle America and it's what may well cause the Dems to loose in 2018.

Seonags avatar Seonag 9-Great +2Reply
@Seonag Obama's admin had ethics violations and Obama attacked the Supreme Court. And BO's cabinet choices and WH staff was...

I didn't support Obama nor his cabinet choices and I don't support democrats.
Obama didn't attack the court he attacked their decisions. That's not the same thing.
My issue with Trump is not specific items but the pattern that is developing. The pointless lies and impulsive tweets bring his stability into question and his bromance with Putin is, at best, somewhat disturbing while his attempts to de-legitimize the press and judicial system are even more so.

You didn't mention anything that gives you an optimistic outlook.

@urwutuis I didn't support Obama nor his cabinet choices and I don't support democrats. Obama didn't attack the court he...

It's hard to be optimistic for our country today, when the far left is determined to undermine, muzzle and destroy those who do not agree with them and push their apparent 'one world rule' agenda. I accept Trump is not a 'politician' and learned in the ways of diplomacy, but I honestly believe he does want to do good for this country and believes in Nationalism and our Constitution.

For way too many years and through too many administrations, our 'leaders' have ignored Federal Laws they did not agree with, rather than push for their change through legal means by Congress. Until the laws are changed, they need to be enforced, not ignored.

Congress itself is too comfortable in their seats and look out for themselves rather than their constituents. And many forget that they represent ALL the people in their respective districts not just those who voted for them. That won't change until we have term limits.

The vitriol we see today is horrible and, sadly, I feel it appears it will only get worse before it gets better.

Seonags avatar Seonag 9-Great 0Reply
@2496650

You're too kind, I would have to give him a -10

@2496658

lol On a TV station this morning they were discussing his mental health, and not in a good way. lol

I think he's been doing a good job so far.

I'm not ready yet for political posts...but this sounds like a good one. You won't block me, will you? The last person I said something like this too...blocked me and I was attempting at being supportive.

So far, it's been a disaster.

@StarzAbove So far, it's been a disaster.

Agreed. I was hoping he'd surprise me. He didn't

@urwutuis Agreed. I was hoping he'd surprise me. He didn't

I know, it's gotten worse day by day. And now another scandal is looming with Michael Flynn. I hope the FBI releases the dossier that shows exactly Trump's involvement in the Russian interference of the election.

@StarzAbove I know, it's gotten worse day by day. And now another scandal is looming with Michael Flynn. I hope the FBI...

I get the feeling this is only the beginning of Trump's nefarious deeds coming to light. It's certainly showing the incompetence when Kellyann Conway promoted Ivanka Trump's merchandise. They don't even seem to know basic civics. It also cracks me up that Trump[ tweeted his Nordstom's remark at 10:21 when he was supposed to be in an intelligence briefing that started at 10:00 and after his tweet Nordstom stock went up 4 points.
There is one good result of this election so far. People are waking up to reality and taking to the streets. I think Bernie Sanders campaign had quite a bit of impact as well.

@urwutuis I get the feeling this is only the beginning of Trump's nefarious deeds coming to light. It's certainly showing the...

I think we'll soon find out his connection with Putin, and it will be his downfall. People are waking up to how crooked he is, he thought by tweeting about Nordstrom they would lose business, but instead it backfired. lol

I think he's doing a good job thus far. He's keeping his promises. And it's refreshing not having the 'double speak' coming out of the WH.

Seonags avatar Seonag 9-Great +2Reply

It's too soon.

It's a complete huge embarassing failure. Every day he makes himself look like an ass and weakens our position in the world. He insults our allies for NO REASON, he sides with our enemy, he wants to give more money to his cronies, he even supports religious nuts.

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet 1-Nightmare +1Reply
Anonymous