+6

Ever think of going gluten-free? Yuck you say? It's possible your tummy deserves a break from the crap you regularly throw at it.

Gluten tends to burrow in the nooks and crannies of your tummy...causing a sluggish digestion and bloat build-up. Going gluten-free for a few months gives your tummy a well-deserved vacay...and might postpone possible future colonoscopies... It's easy enough to do on a temporary basis...as lots of foods are naturally gluten free anyway.

Image for post **Ever think of going gluten-free?** //Yuck you say? It's possible your tummy deserves a break from the crap you regularly throw at it.//
Sukiesnows avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
5 5

Move a bit out of your comfort zone for a couple of months... Eat a lot of rice and veggies...

Well if you're gluten free at disneyland the chef makes your own personal pizza

Gluten-free food is actually really good. A couple of my close friends are gluten free for medical reasons. Sometimes I have lunch at my friend Julie's house and the first time I did she apologized for it being Gluten-Free.

Not sure why she apologized because it was really good. I personally didn't notice a difference but I am that way with sugar-free food too.

Hopefully people will give it a chance. smile smilie

I think there is HUUUUUGE hype about gluten, it's just a wheat protein, people with Celiac disease go crazy because their body goes full battle mode when it detects gluten and the heavy immune reaction is really bad. YouTube video thumbnail