Because women are standing up for their rights, whether it be in the workplace, their health issues, education and their bodies, some call us feminists. Call me what you want. I will continue to take a stand for my beliefs, my country, and protest whenever I see something wrong! We will be heard!!!!!

Image for post Because women are standing up for their rights, whether it be in the workplace, their health issues, education and their bodies, some call us feminists.   Call me what you want.  I will continue to take a stand for my beliefs, my country, and protest whenever I see something wrong!   We will be heard!!!!!
27% I agree 69% Disagree 4% Other
StarzAboves avatar Law
9 13
@2497227

It's because of the present administration. He has no respect for women so others think it's OK.

@2497234

To be disrespectful and to lie..... that's becoming the norm.

Why are we still called feminists. Should be just ordinary. Men aren't called: meninists.

@Sukiesnow Why are we still called feminists. Should be just ordinary. Men aren't called: meninists.

Good point Sukie. But calling us feminists is a put down, in some people's minds....

@2497252

That's true. Some just can't stand strong women....and want to put us down.

@2497252

The men that complain about it are also the ones that make out they're really tough, yet sound panicked at the first mention of it.

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer I agree +4Reply

The Male supremacist warriors (calling themselves MGTOW) have amped up the aggression lately. Trump seems to have given them a mandate (giggity) to fight the oppression of women daring to look non-stereotypical and actually try to work for a living instead of relying on someone else. (no offense to stay at homes I just think that forcing us all to be like that is wrong). They have taken to spamming the comments sections of EVERY SINGLE strong female video on youtube claiming it to SOMEHOW beyond all logic be oppression to show a woman playing football, or defending herself. How dare we right? how dare we do what we enjoy!