StarzAboves avatar People & Celebrities
11 21

Sounds reasonable to me! hehe smilie

hehe smiliehehe smilie

Oh I won't lie, I am sooooo guilty of #8

@Lil_Princess Oh I won't lie, I am sooooo guilty of #8

lol I'm sure there's a story behind that? lol

I'm liking #6. I can think of all kinds of excuses for not exercising. Bad me.!

@StarzAbove lol I'm sure there's a story behind that? lol I'm liking #6. I can think of all kinds of excuses for not...

Oh I have an awful habit if the shower curtain is closed to slowly grab a hold of it pulling it slowly back to make sure nothing is in there.

Of course there isn't gonna be I am the only one up at 3a

I really don't have a plan if there was to be killer in there but I bet I am up tonight thinking of one hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess Oh I have an awful habit if the shower curtain is closed to slowly grab a hold of it pulling it slowly back to make...

That would be scary. Did something happen at one time to make you so afraid? Fortunately, I have glass sliding shower doors. lol

@StarzAbove That would be scary. Did something happen at one time to make you so afraid? Fortunately, I have glass sliding...

I had an incident when I was 15 where i was almost murdered plus I have had numerous stalkers. I also had a man break in to my home when Bridge was just 2 if I hadn't have brought the dog in that night I ain't sure what would have happened.

@Lil_Princess I had an incident when I was 15 where i was almost murdered plus I have had numerous stalkers. I also had a man...

Oh, gosh, I had no idea. I can understand why you would be afraid, I would be scared to death. And I'd be looking around every corner thinking someone was out to hurt me.

We've had our house broken into one night, but we weren't home, but I was scared to go to bed that night, thinking that person might be in the house. The cops checked out everything but I was still scared.

But if I had been attacked like you had been, I doubt I would ever feel safe again.

I hope it gets better for you.

@StarzAbove Oh, gosh, I had no idea. I can understand why you would be afraid, I would be scared to death. And I'd be...

Everyday is a challenge for me. My one stalker actually attacked me at work. It took 6 officers to get him out of the building which that took place in 2001. I felt sorry for the guy and was just trying to be his friend but he took it as something more.

I had to quit my job because of another. He actually tried to shoot out my tires down a country road. I was not allowed to go to break or anything without an escort. I actually had store security with my while on duty.

I can't shop alone. If I try I start having a panic attack so I have to either take someone with me or be on the phone with friend.

Every noise makes me jump. Over the summer I had a man follow me for 45 minutes while out for a walk. I lost him when I got to a park full of people during a ball game.

It is something I would never wish on anyone to have to experience.

@Lil_Princess Everyday is a challenge for me. My one stalker actually attacked me at work. It took 6 officers to get him out of...

Wow, I'm so sorry, all of that has happened. No wonder you're scared. That's no way to live and no one should have to live in fear all the time. That would just be terrible.

@StarzAbove Wow, I'm so sorry, all of that has happened. No wonder you're scared. That's no way to live and no one should...

Thank ya.

I would not wish what I have been through on anyone and my heart goes out to anyone that has experienced a stalker. I have even had them online too.I had one officer who was kind enough to supply me with pepper spray once.

I once got a phone call that at first I thought was a friend then they started talking about detail that made me realize this wasn't someone I knew. They told me what I was wearing and where I was standing in the house.

Sometimes I share my stories as an opportunity to let others know they ain't alone and to raise awareness to be careful.

@Lil_Princess Thank ya. I would not wish what I have been through on anyone and my heart goes out to anyone that has experienced...

I had no idea you had gone through any of that....I'm just so sorry.

I did have a phone call one evening that scared me. He told me where I was in my house, he knew my kid's names and where they were. That's when I really got scared. We reported it, but that was the end of it. Nothing like what you've experienced.

@StarzAbove I had no idea you had gone through any of that....I'm just so sorry. I did have a phone call one evening that...

Oh I am very sorry you had to go through that. As a mother I know that can be terrifying.

Life has thrown me many challenges that I have had to overcome or do my best to work around

@Lil_Princess Oh I am very sorry you had to go through that. As a mother I know that can be terrifying. Life has thrown me many...

Yes, mothers don't take too kindly to people hurting our kids or even threatening them.

It sounds as though you've had way too many challenges in your lifetime. Hope you can have peace from now on.

It's like in the movies when they enter their home and call out hello. What do they expect? The murder guy to call back? I'm in the kitchen, would you like a sandwich??? LOL! Great post starz😊

@2516996

lol Good question. lol

I wear ear plugs when I sleep because my wife snores...and I often fart but think that because I cant hear it...I don't think that she can hear it or smell it

Anonymous