+7

Creepy Sounds Captured in an Abandoned Mine

Noises start at 12:17 [YouTube comment] Natasha Zinkiy ""This is a big comment, read it if you want to understand everything in this video"" So after spending the last 2 hours with a friend in the work editing the video just to hear the back ground and finding the amount of voices that spoke which goes up to 30 that were detectable and audible because some spoke the same thing with timbre and so here it is what was capable of understanding from the video and voices were all there all along just unable to be detected unless you completely mute the video except background noise Here what i heard and i will not post all by order: "Stop!! Fear us fear fear us Were on the other side Do you hear from us? Take it off!! Take us off!! See us... He is not one of us.. Does he hear us ..? I'm on fire set us free... Set us free yes you can.. Yes he can.. Get out.... You see me on the shadows the other side.. You are asking me? Yes, can be. Bastard. Get out Do you see me? You'll see me on the surface. He way is shut . It was made by those who are dead.. And the dead keep it.. The way Is Shut .."

Creepy Sounds Captured in an Abandoned Mine While Reviewing the ThruNite TN12 FlashlightDisturbing, strange sounds. That's exactly what I caught on video while filming and documenting the abandoned Waldeck Mine using the ThruNite TN12 flashlight...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVEU6n2eKtg&list=UUYKZObv8VH_Z2xXpftQXw3w&index=3
Mazes avatar People & Celebrities
5 10

Thank ya for sharing...also could ya mail me some toothpicks to keep my eyes cause I am pretty sure I won't be sleeping for a while

@2498112

It begins at 12:17, you might have to crank the volume.

A mine is a great place for tragedies.

dru18s avatar dru18 Agree +1Reply

I listened to the idle chatter for 5 minutes, then jumped forward to 9 minutes and it was still idle chatter so I turned it off. You should give time hacks for such a boring presentation.

@Maze Good idea, I edited the explanation. The noises start at 12:17.

Thanks, but I didn't hear anything at all. Just silence and the guy saying "What is that?"

@SmartAZ Thanks, but I didn't hear anything at all. Just silence and the guy saying "What is that?"

It sounds like whispers, you might need to use headphones or something, I can hear it clearly, but my audio is feeding into a fairly powerful amp.

Anonymous