+4

Can you interpret this?

Image for post Can you interpret this?
meow_199s avatar Language
6 14

Joker and harley this is probably suicide squad

Unsupervised toddler with a hand full of colored markers and freshly painted wall.

A couple of people caught up in an existential crisis...

@Sukiesnow A couple of people caught up in an existential crisis...

do joker and harley even think that deeply? I think they just like do whatever pops into their heads

@TomboyJanet do joker and harley even think that deeply? I think they just like do whatever pops into their heads

I don't know what that means... I just saw what looks like 2 people...lol...one with a bow tie...

Excellent illustration, m'dear.

@Sukiesnow I don't know what that means... I just saw what looks like 2 people...lol...one with a bow tie... Excellent...

The joker and Harley Quinn are batman villians and those people there are DEFINATELY supposed to be them

It looks like it was drawn by the artist that drew this...

Looks like stage directions for an acid-fuelled production of Shakespeare's The Tempest, act 111 scene 1 on the left and scene 2 on the left.

or since jokers crossed out maybe its a statement about harley needing freedom? and then shell go blow stuff up?

Squiggly lines, squiggling around on paper..