+9

fun:...There's something you don't know about me... After about a month of getting to know someone...what's the worst...or best...thing you might want not to hear?

Image for post **fun:...There's something you don't know about me...** //After about a month of getting to know someone...what's the worst...or best...thing you might want not to hear?//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 19

Best: I love your cooking
Worst: I don't like your cooking

Worst: Something about sexual dysfunction... Best: I come from a long line of Windsor ancestry...

I wouldn't want to hear.. "My broom needs a tune-up".

@Sukiesnow For a man or woman? Huh.

I don't know...Do warlocks ride a broom?

@DandyDon I don't know...Do warlocks ride a broom?

Tell me what you hate most about women.

@Sukiesnow Tell me what you hate most about women.

Nothing i can think of..

You brought up hate, tell me what you hate the most..

@DandyDon Nothing i can think of.. You brought up hate, tell me what you hate the most..

No... YOU brought up hate....seeing women as witches is indicative of dislike...

@Sukiesnow No... YOU brought up hate....seeing women as witches is indicative of dislike...

I wasn't commenting that I see women as witches..

Your question asked "What's something you MIGHT NOT want to hear?"

I MIGHT NOT want to hear that because then, even the sweetest rose...is not in a good mood..

It's okay though...
I can see how you could easily make that mistake..

The way i'm always mean and disrespectful to women on here...

@DandyDon I wasn't commenting that I see women as witches.. Your question asked "What's something you MIGHT NOT want to...

I see...yes...

Your reference to "Witch" was sensitive altho you might obviously not know that. It surpasses the days of yore and hits home to actual people I know who practise witchcraft and are darn good at it...and are lovely spiritual people.

The worst you might not want to hear would be Honey, suddenly I'm anti-Trump?

I had more to say...but I forget the rest...:)

Best: I promise to take care of you forever

Worst: I am really a habitual liar

@2498318

Lol You could write a book.

@2498770

Exciting...

Dedicated to: Sukiesnow

Anonymous