-4

This might be an upsetting post. People can eat pigs but pigs can't eat people... Sorry, but I'm putting it out there.

Image for post //This might be an upsetting post.// **People can eat pigs but pigs can't eat people**... //Sorry, but I'm putting it out there.//
Sukiesnows avatar Politics
6 21

They could if they had the opportunity..

Survival of the fittest...that's a downfall of being a pig..

@DandyDon I've heard of everything..

Yep, i heard it too.
It happened around here to.two hunters a couple of decades ago

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@DandyDon I've heard of everything..

I know you have. I've even told you one of my secrets....

@Sukiesnow I know you have. I've even told you one of my secrets....

No, not the pigs fault.

My opinion? Never the animals fault....

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply

Pigs can eat people.

There's even a case of a mob rival being killed through that method - he was fed alive to the pigs.

Sofias avatar Sofia Disagree +6Reply
@OzSurfer I think i heard about that

Yeah. It's from 2013, I think. Shocked me when I found out about it. Such a gruesome way to go.

Sofias avatar Sofia Disagree +3Reply

You must have missed a couple of scenes - one from the Silence of the Lambs and one from Hell On Wheels.......no smiliepuke smilie

@ozzyboy You must have missed a couple of scenes - one from the Silence of the Lambs and one from Hell On Wheels.......

The first one was not Hannibal Lecter's fault! It was the problem with that moron of a farmer...one of the first to get fed, mind.

@Sukiesnow The first one was not Hannibal Lecter's fault! It was the problem with that moron of a farmer...one of the first to...

Not looking for fault - just that it has been shown to happen.
I personally would steer clear of hungry pigs.

@2498230

Sooo smart, too

They got a bad rap

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply

I saw a movie once, I think it was called Jurassic Pork - bringing home the bacon. Humans didn't come out in front lol

they have eaten people in the past, and could in the future.

A Manitoba hog producer says he is keenly aware of the fact that his normally friendly animals are capable of killing him.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/m...ised-1.1130633

Well, if that's what was in you, I'm certainly glad you got it out.

Anonymous