+1

A conservative Troll is spamming the boards

There is no other explanation for 23 anon disagrees. I have a pretty good idea who the sock is too. I am no longer counting anon disagrees as factual in my polls

Image for post A conservative Troll is spamming the boards
TomboyJanets avatar Internet & Apps
5 58
@2498501

I didn't know an anon could disagree or agree?

@2498501

I agree. Anytime I make a post someone comes around to hit the disagree button. At first it didn't bother and I understand that it does some. After thinking about it, it does make one feel like someone is taking a jab at ya personally and you don't know why. I know that is how I felt when those including my own daughter made a post about my surgery. My other posts they do it to it like "oh well" but those post it personally hurt.

@2498513

yeah I should totally bring back my silly options like "I don't care I'm too busy being a watermellon" By decree of Janet lets make amirite silly again!

@2498513

I honestly thought about doing that last night. It is a shame that is what it is having to come to now.

@2498518

If I disagree I just stay logged in to disagree

My password is longer than a country mile to much effort for me to log out and back in hehe smilie

I wouldn't worry about it Janet, evidently that person has no life, and if that's all they have to keep them entertained....so be it. lol

Looks like they got to this poll too. I'm going to address ser about it

@TomboyJanet Looks like they got to this poll too. I'm going to address ser about it

I'm confused, how can an anon upvote or downvote? I know they can't reply....

@Sofia By logging out.

I thought that was stopped? OK, I'll log off and see if I can DV you or upvote you.

@Sofia By logging out.

It told me to log on....but then I went to the top of this page and agreed. Was that what you meant?

@StarzAbove It told me to log on....but then I went to the top of this page and agreed. Was that what you meant?

Yeah. You can't Upvote or Downvote, but you can Agree and Disagree with posts.

I showed it to Linnester - go down if you want to see.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply
@2498403

This is why I called for a ban of anon aka pussy posters. Fucking coward come out and fight like a man you pathetic keyboard warrior.

@2498408

at the very least we should be able to choose to disallow anons in our posted questions

And conservatives think they're so mature. Fucking Trumpkins are such 12 year olds like he is.

@2498504

At least some of them. There are a few on this site, who do have common sense. Even though they disagree, they are still gentlemanly and polite and stay friends.

@2498599

I've never understood why someone not an American would be so happy with what Trump is doing. They have every right to their opinion, and that is appreciated but some seem to be obsessed with the anti-Trump people. It makes no sense. I sure don't get all upset about their countries' politics.

@2498613

I have no idea, in fact at this point I don't give a rat's ass as to their reasoning.

@2498704

You can't? I did it once to my post to see if I could and it worked.

@2499136

It works...

Before I logged out - 4 disagrees...

I logged out and disagreed...

When I logged back in - it was 5 disagrees...

I'm going to undo it. But there's the pictures so you can see.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +1Reply
@2499136

Oh, you said downvote. I read Disagree, sorry.

Janet is speaking of Disagrees, though, not Downvotes.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +1Reply
@2498397

I care, it ruins the accuracy of polls. I do not tolerate socks because one stalked and harassed me on another site and then posted sexual comments about me

@2498402

24 anon disagrees in one night is normal? What if I did that to your stuff so no one agreed with your shit

@2498406

No it's spamming disagrees look at the picture

@2498417

Ip maskers, perhaps. Maybe they went to a computer lab and did it on several different machines, or they used a virtual machine. There are many ways they could accomplish it. But If they bother me I have a hacker friend who may be able to take them apart and expose them, and probably dox them

Lets count the disagrees on this other than Markymark to see how many fakies there are

Honestly I ain't seeing any spamming of the boards with troll posts. With political topics, people from one side will post their beliefs and people from the other side will post their beliefs but that is not spamming it is just people expressing their opinions. I really wish politics had its own section and off the main board for us that wish not to participate in it.

Janet, we disagree all the time - see?

I'm not anonymous, I'm not trolling. Everything is going to be OK.

@Budwick Janet, we disagree all the time - see? I'm not anonymous...

yeah but you don't get an ip masker and stalk me disagreeing my things 20 times in a row because Budwick as much as I don't agree with you.....you have a brain, and a life. So I know it's not you

@TomboyJanet yeah but you don't get an ip masker and stalk me disagreeing my things 20 times in a row because Budwick as much as...

That's the nicest thing I think you've ever said to me! Those numb gnads must be real dorks going to all that trouble. I wish I could help you - I do NOT like bullies.