Practice what you preach. Take responsibility for your own actions and stop blaming others for what you've done and you'll have a happier life. Amirite?

Image for post Practice what you preach.   Take responsibility for your own actions and stop blaming others for what you've done and you'll have a happier life. Amirite?
StarzAboves avatar Life
14 18

Some people go through life never accepting the fact that their own actions have caused strife in their lives, but love blaming others for everything that has gone wrong.

I don't know how someone...having matured...can go through life without recognizing this...

You will be learning that lesson pretty fast after age 18.

I don't either, but there are some on this site that are always blaming others for what they themselves have caused.

Sadly some people won't do that because I don't think they have ever had to take responsibility for anything in their life ever.

Yep, Don't blame another person, race, or whatever..
Get your act together and make your life better..

Wash your hands before you start pointing your fingers..