+13

It really doesn't matter who you like. The CIA can not be allowed to have any leaks. If spies can't keep secrets, we need new ones because they suck.

Leaking secret government information from organizations such as the CIA, FBI, or the military is treason. That's serious stuff. If our secret spy agencies can't keep a secret, it's time to clean house.

Image for post It really doesn't matter who you like.  The CIA can not be allowed to have any leaks.  If spies can't keep secrets, we need new ones because they suck.
JerryHendricksons avatar People & Celebrities
5 15

If it isnt classified info, it is not unlawful.
That is why flynn isnt under arrest.

So by your standards, any one in the white house administration can do anything that is illeagal or unethical, and we shouldnt know.

And also, comey would be a traitor, too??

So, by your standards, the administration could compromise our security, collude with an enemy, or be unethical and we should be left in the dark????

@JerryHendrickson The CIA should share absolutely nothing with us.

I do not agree.
If that were the case
Any politician coukd run roughshod over us

@JerryHendrickson You have absolutely no clue what the CIA is for, sorry to say.

Do you know that the cia is at the root of these leaks?

Or is it just bad when leaks expose your president?? And okay when they leak info about democrats?
Leaks have been spurting for...forever...

Please do not tell me what i do or do not know, jerry..

You are a good fellow, i get your angst

I seriously doubt the leaks are coming from the CIA.

@Carla I doybt it too

Whoever it is; they're in intelligence. Unacceptable. If you make things public; the entire world knows. Should Iran know that we're talking to Russia? I think not.

give us a story that made you post?

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred give us a story that made you post?

This is about the leak concerning Flynn and the Russian ambassador. We aren't supposed to be hearing this kind of stuff and we can't have our Intelligence agencies leaking information.

I guess you haven't been reading the right novels... It happens...:)

Come on, be serious. That's like demanding better pickpockets because the ones we have keep getting caught.

In case you didn't see the story, CIA has been spying on citizens for years, recording all emails and cellphone calls in case they want to lock somebody up later.

Anonymous