+11

No cell phones ever disappears unless it is on silent mode

Two hours later....35 missed calls...15 text messages...Least I am loved

Image for post No cell phones ever disappears unless it is on silent mode
Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
6 39
@2499348

wow really? cool!

@2499348

I work with several people that don't have one.

Sometimes I am on mine more than my computer.

@2499356

I totally agree with the voice call side of it. I have a smart phone and never make or recieve voice calls on it. I mostly use it for the GPS function when I'm travelling or for texting or also for getting on here when I'm travelling and saying hi :)

@2499356

I can't blame ya. hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

@Lil_Princess I work with several people that don't have one. Sometimes I am on mine more than my computer.

One of the things I like about mine is that if i'm in a cab and the driver says, oh your new here, this is the fastest way to your hotel.. .then I can look at google maps and follow our path and say to the driver, how come your taking me through the centre of town and not on the freeway? Usually his face drops when he sees I'm looking at at GPS hehe smilie

The thing I like most about my smart phone is that if I can't find it, I can get on any computer and look at a map that will accurately show where it is.

Once it fell out of my pocket and down the back of the car seat. There's no way I'd have ever found it, but I got onto my computer and it pointed to my car parked in the street. It made my phone beep so when I got into my car, I could tell it was down the back of the seat.

@OzSurfer The thing I like most about my smart phone is that if I can't find it, I can get on any computer and look at a map...

I tried that with the one I lost but apparently I had accidentally turned that feature off on my phone sad smilie

That is an amazing feature though biggrin smilie

@Lil_Princess I tried that with the one I lost but apparently I had accidentally turned that feature off on my phone That...

Yes it's a great feature, but you're right it has to be on. I actually test mine regularly so that in an emergency I will remember the password and know it will work, especially if I've left it in a shop or something.

@OzSurfer Yes it's a great feature, but you're right it has to be on. I actually test mine regularly so that in an emergency...

I need to get in the habit of testing mine. I am bad about laying my phone down somewhere.

I have learned leaving it in a ditch is not really recommended hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess I need to get in the habit of testing mine. I am bad about laying my phone down somewhere. I have learned leaving...

hehe smilie yes that's a bad place to leave it. I left mine on a table in the mall once, it was still there when I returned.. I was lucky :)

@OzSurfer yes that's a bad place to leave it. I left mine on a table in the mall once, it was still there when I...

Yes you were.

I left mine recently in an aisle in the store. I sat it on the shelf put my item in the cart and walked off.

It sat there a good 30 minutes before I noticed it was gone hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess Yes you were. I left mine recently in an aisle in the store. I sat it on the shelf put my item in the cart and...

You were lucky too! I left mine in a shopping trolley once, I got that back as well!

Maybe we both need two smart phones, then when we misplace one, we use the other one to call it and ask it where it is hehe smilie

LoL... I don't have one...but I'm always thinking about getting one...

@Sukiesnow LoL... I don't have one...but I'm always thinking about getting one...

When I first got one I was like, well I know I'm going to find this a complete waste of time. Then by about two weeks I thought how did I ever survive without it. I've still never made a call on it hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess Some days I would gladly hand mine over

I'll give you my address and you can mail me yours... ha... missy...I think I'd have to wrench that thing out of your hands...

I'll get one soon.

@Sukiesnow I'll give you my address and you can mail me yours... ha... missy...I think I'd have to wrench that thing out of...

You probably would hehe smilie

Actually it is my connection to everything going on in the real world, seeing how I don't go anywhere anymore.

@2499408

I can't tell you how many people have lost their phone in the toilet...

@2499408

Sometimes I would like to lose mine when it isn't hehe smilie

I can't lose my phone. I bought this phone that advertised free service. I couldn't make or receive a call. It turns out that it's not actually a phone, it is a VOIP: it only works over Wi-Fi. Since home is the only place I can log into Wi-Fi, what I have here is a land line. But at least it's a free land line. I had to buy a real phone to carry in the car.

HAHAHAHA I JUST DID THAT TODAY!! and IT WAS OFF!

I leave mine in my car, then go in the house and can't find it.

but they always do disappears.

Skunkys avatar Skunky Disagree +1Reply

Really crappy scenario, you cant find it even if you call, happened to me once in 6th grade, my alarm went off and a teacher managed to find it.

Cell phones do not evaporate.

Jaxxis avatar Jaxxi Disagree +1Reply