+10

How much is trump, his family and his advisors costing us 3 days a week? Another trip to florida.. 1 million a day for his wife and kid. A campaign rally? How much is that. And how much is he getting done while his "supporters" chant, TRUMP, TRUMP

Carlas avatar Animals & Nature
6 31

It costs taxpayers $3 million dollars for Trump to go to Florida. So far, $9 million dollars has been spent on his lavish lifestyle. Plus, security for his sons who are now traveling to Dubai on a business trip to make money for the Trumps....while taxpayers pick up the tab for their business trip. Plus, daughter Ivanka and family are on a trip as well, which means more security and more taxpayers money. Oh yes, there's Melania, who is too good to live in the White House....(excuse son in school, every President before with kids lived in the White House) and she has permanent security all the time, and no one has any idea how much that is costing, but I'm sure it's in the millions. (Security lives in Trump Tower, and that doesn't come cheap.)

When Trump is in Florida they close down the neighboring airports, some businesses have to close for security concerns, traffic is a nightmare and people are complaining because they are losing money....all because of a president's who is so arrogant that he thinks he deserves all of this expense and attention. (Don't compare him with other presidents, sure they took trips, but none has ever spent $3 million every weekend).

I'm wondering how those people that voted for him, who are struggling every month just to pay their bills, are happy that he is out their having a ball on their money? This president said he was going to do away with the waste spent in the government, so why doesn't he start by example.

@2500074

If anyone thinks that is acceptable, then maybe they should be paying more than their share to see that he enjoys himself some more.

@StarzAbove It costs taxpayers $3 million dollars for Trump to go to Florida. So far, $9 million dollars has been spent on his...

3 million was an estimate for an obama vacation. I have to say, it must be more because of the family.

I read 1 mil a day for his wife.

Plus there is this senseless rally thing...
I think that bothers me more

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@2500109

From the end of november until schools out, just the cost for his wife to stay in new york, that cost will be 180 million dollars.

And lets go with trumps idea of mar a largo being the winter white house...

That would be through at least april.

Thats is at a minimum, 36 million for just the rest of this year.

And he hasnt taken a full fledged vacation yet.

And no telling how much he will be there throughout the year...or anywhere else the wind blows him.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@Carla From the end of november until schools out, just the cost for his wife to stay in new york, that cost will be 180...

President Obama's trips cost $96 million for eight years. Those were usually yearly trips to Hawaii and they weren't for a weekend. And already Trump alone has spent approximately $10 million in the three weeks he has been in office, and that's not counting the price it cost for Melania to fly down to Florida as well. So by the time Trump is out of office, the cost of his lavish lifestyle will far exceed President Obama. And it's just begun.

Plus, Trump complained all the time about what Obama was doing....and now he's doing far worse.

@2500133

Come on john, if trump was paying for it, we would know.
He boasted about every penny he spent on his campaign even before he spent it.

He boasted money given to charities that was not given.

So yes, pretty damned sure....

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply

Trump bitched about obamas travel.

A little hypocritical???

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply
@Carla Trump bitched about obamas travel. A little hypocritical???

Everything Obama did, Trump bitched about it. And the years he spent denying that Obama was born in America. And he was proved wrong over and over again. That's why he hates Obama. Obama is a much smarter man. Trump's approval rating is at a low of 38% this morning. I'm sure Trump will find some way to lie about that too.

I know this was brought up last week.
This is three in a row.

He has been there for 1 month

Come on.........

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply

Last time I brought this topic up I got shot down. His "highness" is apparently allowed.

@2500079

I don't see how Trump and his family can live with themselves. Spending all that money on themselves, while others in the USA are going hungry. Won't have health care once he repeals Obama Care. But I forgot....they all think they are above the normal American people and are looking down their arrogant noses at the fools who aren't saying anything about it. Boy does he have some people snowed.

"

@2500079

Yeah, okay...

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply

Why not just move the fucking capital to Mar A Lago already. Geez what a spoiled brat too spoiled to stay in that "Dump" on Pennsylvania ave? fuck you

@2500068

I agree....and he's off to a good start.

@2500068

If he keeps this trend....i believe it

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply