Lil_Princesss avatar Jokes & Humour
8 27
@2500485

I am evaluating everything I own whether it is worth packing or not. I would kinda like to travel with less.

Besides it gives me the excuse to buy new hehe smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Packing...Got way to much +3Reply

Before we moved, we had a garage sale and got rid of a lot of stuff, even furniture. So it wasn't too bad, but I hated the packing and unpacking....

@StarzAbove Before we moved, we had a garage sale and got rid of a lot of stuff, even furniture. So it wasn't too bad, but I...

I agree I hate to pack and unpack. I recently helped a friend move. She hired movers for the furniture but for one person she had so much stuff we packed and then had to turn around and unpack at her new home.

@Lil_Princess I agree I hate to pack and unpack. I recently helped a friend move. She hired movers for the furniture but for one...

If you're like me, when you unpack you have no idea where to put stuff. lol I don't plan on ever moving again. Again, I have way too much stuff. lol

@StarzAbove If you're like me, when you unpack you have no idea where to put stuff. lol I don't plan on ever moving again...

I sure am just like that lol. It all looks perfect in my head but when I get it there I am like nope that ain't right.

I am getting ready to move and I am not looking forward to it at all.

@StarzAbove Are you moving soon? I hope you're well enough, and don't overdo.

I will be moving in temporally with my oldest daughter and soon to be son in law...their choice.

Even though I have split custody of the other 3, she doesn't want me living by myself.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Packing...Got way to much +2Reply
@StarzAbove Sounds like you have a very caring family.

I can say I am honestly blessed with the family I have and wouldn't trade them for the world.

@Lil_Princess I can say I am honestly blessed with the family I have and wouldn't trade them for the world.

That's good to hear, so many families don't get along.

I feel that way about my family, but I wouldn't want to live with them. lol I'm too private and so are they. lol

@2500625

Sometimes I wish I could just start over and buy new stuff and never have to pack or unpack hehe smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Packing...Got way to much +1Reply

And unpacking...

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Packing...Got way to much +3Reply
@DandyDon And unpacking...

You know it amazes me the longer it sits it still won't unpack itself

I tested this theory for a while hehe smilie

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Packing...Got way to much +4Reply
@Lil_Princess You know it amazes me the longer it sits it still won't unpack itself I tested this theory for a while

You could always just write what's on the outside of the box and just unpack things as you need them... hehe smilie

@2500510

You are just full of good points today hehe smilie

De-cluttering and packing...way too much work...the moving goes to movers...but the unpacking is also a chore. :)

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Packing...Got way to much +2Reply

Moving all the stuff and figuring everything out. So you're moving?

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Packing...Got way to much +2Reply
@Zolfie Moving all the stuff and figuring everything out. So you're moving?

Yes I am moving in with my oldest daughter in the next month and half.

Having to wash the old one.

Anonymous