VicZincs avatar Politics
4 15

I try my best not to come across as a jerk. Also I try to answer most posts but if there is ones that don't interest me such as political I do my best to avoid them.

@Lil_Princess I try my best not to come across as a jerk. Also I try to answer most posts but if there is ones that don't...

Lately many people don't even vote if they don't comment. Some even see a disagree as an attack. This is a new phenomenon at Amirite.

Vote on every post, up or down, just vote

@VicZinc Lately many people don't even vote if they don't comment. Some even see a disagree as an attack. This is a new...

I really don't understand why people feel a disagree is an attack. I personally want people to vote or comment how they really feel not just to be agreeing with me for the sake of agreeing. I promise I ain't gonna take a disagree from an actual person as an attack.

-hugs- Yeah sorry again about making you mad. I know it was a rough time for you I didn't expect it to hit you that way. You're a great person

@TomboyJanet -hugs- Yeah sorry again about making you mad. I know it was a rough time for you I didn't expect it to hit you that...

-hugs- You have nothing to say your sorry for that night was my entirely my fault. I had way over the recommended amount of pain pills and for some reason every bad and horrific event that I have experienced from the time I was 15 to the beginning of January just hit me all at once.

I really didn't even realize what I was saying or how I was behaving at first I just knew I felt this over whelming anger, sadness, and hurt. It was like I was reliving everything all over again.

Thank you for your kind words they are always greatly appreciated.

@Lil_Princess -hugs- You have nothing to say your sorry for that night was my entirely my fault. I had way over the recommended...

aww its ok. You kinda did make me re-evaluate the way I post and consider bait posting less and being more broadly reaching. Better to pose a question than a blanket statement. AT least when I don't really mean the blanket statement to be 100 percent true. I've had some wonderful times in the south particularly Florida and Tennessee And Nashville was full of friendly people even in the liquor stores, where I met someone who had been to the same town I grew up in at least once.

But this post now is another example of just your strength of character. We all have those moments where we post regretful things. You and me. I remember staying up all night to argue and I got so emotional I stopped citing sources and did all the things I make fun of.

Just vote on every post.

Hopefully the people who respond as jerks can become somewhat assimilated into our milieu...and become less jerks...

I don't feel as I come across as a jerk, I try to be very logical and use common sense, but you're right when people disagree then they block. It happened to me just last week.

I respect other's opinions too bad they don't respect mine as well.

Anonymous