The Liberal Media.....is every news source other than Breitbart and Fox News. You know....when every car is going the wrong way in your lane....don't you think you may just be in the oncoming lane?

To me I just think media is a bunch of corporations, but some seem to just kiss trumps ass and ignore any negative stories about him ENTIRELY.

Image for post The Liberal Media.....is every news source other than Breitbart and Fox News. You know....when every car is going the wrong way in your lane....don't you think you may just be in the oncoming lane?
29% Nope it makes sense that everything is wrong but trump supporters 0% Fox news is still liberal (man you cold!) 0% This Question makes no sense even though it makes perfect sense I just don't like to lose 14% I'm BATMAN! DOOO-DOOO DIH DOOOO!! (batman 90s theme) 29% Don't hate the media BECOME the media (unless you're a politician, then it's just propaganda) 14% Yes 0% Groot is my god (so irrelevant!) 14% Other
TomboyJanets avatar Technology
1 14
@2500702

Yeah I never thought I'd see the day when I'd agree with BILL O Reilly on something! I mean Goddess DAMMIT! this is a weird ass year. Thank The Goddess I got a job and am gonna get my well deserved Disney World Escape this year for the first time since 2000.

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet I'm BATMAN! DOOO-DOOO DIH DOOOO!! (batman 90s... +1Reply
@2500706

It's a very easy scapegoat, If people report the bad shit you do call 'em all liars! Your hardcore fans will not only believe you over them, but ENSURE there are "alternative" sources that are really just puppet propaganda distributors.

Trump said the other day to the media that if they said something nice about him, he would like them. lol How weird is that coming form the President of the United States. His only concern seems to be if someone likes him.

The truth is put out there by the media, and so far it's very accurate. That's the only reason Trump calls it fake. The only thing I can see is Fake Trump.

You know what fuck it I'm BATMAN!! Because this administration has driven me BATTY!!!

@2500755

Very true it is also possible that different policies harm others in ways you may not at first realize. Some more than others.

And that's really what pushes me to one party over another. My dad was a conservative who was pushed liberal because of Bush. My dad was more of the old school conservative, More Reagan less yee haw

The illusion of choice: media has never been more consolidated.

"In 1983, 90% of American media was owned by 50 companies."

"In 2011, that same 90% is owned by 6 companies."

http://www.businessinsider.com/...ca-2012-6?op=1

@TomboyJanet aren't corporations such grand job creators? all hail corporate america!

Business creates jobs, that's true, but consolidating media ownership in a few very wealthy hands is dangerous. Look at what's going on, they're like the guards in a mental prison. They have people like you foaming at the mouth against the most genuinely populist President in recent history. I think that's incredibly sad.

@Maze The illusion of choice: media has never been more consolidated. "In 1983, 90% of American media was owned by 50...

"Besides their many castles, palace mansions, wineries, race horses and exotic resorts, the Rothschild’s bought Reuters in the 1800’s. Reuters then bought the Associated Press, which selects and delivers the same new stories to the entire world, day after day. They have controlling interests in three major television networks and easily avoid media attention, since they own the media." https://eraoflight.com/2016/11/16/the-rothschilds/