+2

The more you are on various sites online...the easier it can become to learn how to lie. GOF...theMug...ISolved...TSC.com...eharmony...Amirite.com...etc...

One lie can lead to another...NO...these are NOT implants...and so on and so forth...you know that slippery slope...and it becomes harder to keep track...of course there are people who will say self-righteously: "Well, that's why I ALWAYs tell the truth..." Yeah, well, how much fun and entertaining is that? EMBRACE the MOMENT!!...and hopefully you can extricate yourself if you have to... I'm just - JJ - about all of this...of course...anything for a post...ha.

Image for post **The more you are on various sites online...the easier it can become to learn how to lie.** //GOF...theMug...ISolved...TSC.com...eharmony...Amirite.com...etc...//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 13

I don't think lying needs to be learned, it's a basic instinct. lol

What? Wolves don't lie! ... well unless they're hungry and trying to get something to eat... or trying to protect something... but those are the only times we lie.

If we say we can howl at the full moon for a long time, then we can ;)

Not for me, I always use the same name hehe smilie

Besides I ain't about to be me here and be someone else somewhere else. I don't play that game.

I totally disagree or agree with you. It base on the person and their reason to be on line.

Bluejays avatar Bluejay Disagree 0Reply