+7

Missouri should ban dog auctions, amirite?

Do you agree dog auctions should be banned in the state of Missouri?

https://www.change.org/p/it-s-time-to-ban-dog-auctions?source_location=minibarImage for post Missouri should ban dog auctions, amirite?
vegans avatar Animals & Nature
4 7
The voters have decided that vegan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2501381

That would be fine to do if you can. But I can't as I don't have a fenced yard.Adoption asks too much of a person.

@2524194

Absolutely worth it. I purchased my girlie no such silly rules. That is why I take my pup out 8 times a day for a run and play. No fenced in yard for her, she would escape or bark if I put her in a fenced yard alone for even half an hour. She is happy in her warm sunny bedroom when I am not with her.

I think dog auctions should be banned in Missouri.

"Dog auctions make it possible for puppy mill operators to quickly sell as much of their “inventory” as possible. They create a financial incentive to overproduce puppies for pet stores and online vendors across the country." wary smilie

https://www.change.org/p/it-s-t...cation=minibar

vegans avatar vegan Yeah You Are +1Reply
@vegan I think dog auctions should be banned in Missouri. //"Dog auctions make it possible for puppy mill operators to...

Not the best way to get a dog for sure. Anyone who buys a dog without seeing the parents takes a big risk. I bought my current pup from a woman I found on line,nobody has my type anymore. this time it was fine.

It is sad that this occurs. Why are puppy mills allowed to put down so many innocent dogs?

My next question is if the ASPCA is aware of this then why are they not taking some sort of action and some random person is creating a petition?I would figure that the ASPCA would be giving a voice to these poor dogs instead of creating figures.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are -1Reply