reality show idea that you would most definitely watch on television?

doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
7 25

A show called "keeping up with the Cardassians", but use real Cardassians from Star Trek rather than the boring ones...

I don't like most reality shows... I just like the challenges, so maybe a reality with more challenges and less stupid sitting around doing nothing drama.

Like maybe American Ninja Warrior Series... where you take a lot of the best people and have them run in a 100 different series challenges and have a world champion.

Which I guess would be like the Crossfit games, but with more climbing and less weightlifting.

Or like the Spartan Races with less running and more obstacles.

@2501323

Ah Trooper, I hate surveyvor, but I might watch it if they started with really fat people and we could watch them starve. But fats really can't or won't really do anything for themselves. When I worked in a department store it was always the fat clothing left in the fitting rooms.

I would love a truth telling challenge between politicians. The one that tells the truth the most wins. Quasi truths or omission of the facts will also get them eliminated!

YouTube video thumbnail 乂^◡^乂

@Ada 乂^◡^乂

I might watch that... biggrin smilie

@DandyDon I might watch that...

Hehe yeah it's an advert that's in 'The Running Man' film.
乂^◡^乂

Sorry...doctorwho... Your questions are good but the fact that you don't engage with your participants drives me crazy.

@2524506

I don't know what you are saying. I am just commenting...like a robot.:) I am simply a commenter. What is it that you are asking. Please sir.

@2525582

I'm just joking...

That hasn't been defined as yet. I really dislike reality tv as it is now, especially hate survivor.

hmm smilie This is a hard one...something with shopping or weddings

@Lil_Princess This is a hard one...something with shopping or weddings

That is already on called say yes to the dress. Very boring to me. Are you interested in that because you will be getting married?

@Lil_Princess My oldest daughter is getting married.

OH that makes sense. I hope you can get to some wedding shows, they usually have many ideas and lots of raffle prizes. That is how I got my flowers and music free when I got married .

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred OH that makes sense. I hope you can get to some wedding shows, they usually have many ideas and lots of raffle...

Oh that is great you got that. Yes I can take a small wedding budget it and make it look like a million dollar wedding.

Bingo night at the Tucson retirement community...