doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
9 14

Ingrown toenails.. the subject can get inflamed..

The beauty of the human body.

analingus

I can't think of a things actually. If I wanna say it chances are at some point its gonna come out and I lack the ability to stop it hehe smilie

My faith in God/ A number of people judge very harshly when it comes up. "You're stupid" "You're weak" "lol space daddy" "lol space wizard" "You just believe in fairy tales" "Do you believe in Santa,too?" "I used to be Christian, then I grew up." and on and on. So, many times I just keep it to myself.

Well, we just can't talk about what we can't talk about.

Family relationship, friendship. It hard to talk about things because of people fetish minds. You know when you share some good and holy that evil is right behind it to make it look gross.

I ask God to restore my health, never happens so now I just do little prayers like let me find a parking space today. Then of course I always say thank you when I do.

Human cloning

I would love to talk about Liberals,Why are they so angry,rude and violent? Do they have a mental problem?

@hootowl I would love to talk about Liberals,Why are they so angry,rude and violent? Do they have a mental problem?

Who is destroying property? Who shoots up schools,women's clinics, and malls? Who punches and attacks people? Who cheers for xenophobia? Who cheers for women's rights being stolen? Who cheers for people dying? Who says women are "hosts" for children and nothing more? Wake up. You can't just adjust REALITY, that's why it's REALITY.

Anonymous