Azlottos avatar Technology
6 49
@2501804

A Glock 19 is a versatile weapon.

Thanks, Tiffanee.

Handguns, shotguns, rifles, roman candles etc..

@DandyDon Handguns, shotguns, rifles, roman candles etc..

What?.. No bottle rockets?...jk...I shot my first shotgun when I was eight, that thing kicked like a mule.

Thanks, DandyDon.

@Azlotto What?.. No bottle rockets?...jk...I shot my first shotgun when I was eight, that thing kicked like a...

Bottle rockets are in the "etc". lol

That's about the same age i first shot and it was a shotgun.
My grandpa's double barrel 12 gauge, double trigger.

I could just barely hold it up.
When i shot, it knocked me back about 10 feet..

Welcome..

@2501989

Good one...You like shooting scenes, eh.

Gonna be as part of my "Princess you need to learn how to protect yourself" program that my friends are putting me through as soon as it gets a little warmer. I can swing a 2 x 4 pretty darn good if ya ask me.

My first question was...will there be an EMT on stand by for this venture hehe smilie

@2502296

"I use to hunt several years ago."...So did I, places to hunt round here are getting scarce.

Thanks, Markymark.

@2523681

Thanks, Brianl.

Yes, a few times me and a few friends went to the shooting range, I chose the HK USP Compact. I'd own one but in Bulgaria the gun laws are kinda strict and you have to go trough a lot of trouble to have one. But I intend to get a permit when I have time. .45http://data.amirite.net/user_images/58ca5218da406.jpg

@Azlotto HKs in my book are works of art...Thanks, Sunny_the_skeptic

Yeah, Germans do know their machinery. The USP is my favorite handgun, not that I've shot that many.

@2523596

From reading the comments: Thanks for serving.

@2523596

Pretty sure you didn't unless you were a soldier, those FGM 148 Javelins cost more than $200, 000, with each rocket around $80,000

@2524001

Note taken, besides I said unless you're a soldier which came up true as well, about the prices I checked on the net so I couldn't have known any better, sorry if I offended you I didn't mean to call you out.

@2523732

Sten? Brits still use those??!? When those were in fashion the queen was still a lass.

@2523980

Interesting choice, I wonder why exactly that weapon, since it's war vintage maybe they were more affordable?

I own two older Canadian single shot shotguns, one 12ga the other 20ga I think. Never shot the 20. The 12 kicks like a mule. Along with those, I've got a single shot .22lr rifle as well. It's really fun to shoot. I've got a Colt M4 Carbine 5.56. It's okay. Bought it cause I had a $500 gift card. Then there's my 12ga tactical shotgun. It's my favorite long weapon. My pistols are a Ruger MKIII .22lr. It's my all-time fav. Then I've got a Smith and Wesson 380 and Ruger 38 special for concealed carry.

Biggest thing I've shot was a 50 cal rifle. I didn't get to hear how loud it was before shooting. I had ear protection in and it still made me deaf in my right ear for a few hours afterwards.

@StickCaveman I own two older Canadian single shot shotguns, one 12ga the other 20ga I think. Never shot the 20. The 12 kicks...

Man, I'd love to shoot a 50 cal...The biggest caliber I've shot was a .45-70.

Thanks, StickCaveman.

As a kid, I used to love going out to the desert and shooting a .22 rifle at empty cans with my grandpa and brother.

@2501798

Same here.

Thanks, Love_QuizTime.

Nah but we did lose one to budget cuts a few years back

A shotgun, and a glock 9

@2555435

Smith and Wesson is the only revolver to have... I love my 686.

Yes, I have fired one before. However, I do not remember what it was called.

@2673873

M1 carbines are fun to shoot...A friend of mine owns one.

Yup, fucktonnes!

@2555874

"they let us use their shooting range"...Do you have wet dreams about that? ...jk..Thanks, JD : )

Anonymous