BOMBSHELL - White House Leaker Identified

[Bill Still] Good Sunday evening to you, I’m Still reporting from Washington. Earlier today, a site called GotNews broke a story that the White House Deputy Chief of Staff, Katie Walsh, who works directly for Reince Priebus, has been the source of several leaks to The New York Times, The Washington Post, and other MSM outlets. According to a confidential GotNews source close to the president: “Everyone knows not to talk to her in the White House unless you want to see it in the press. The only question is whether or not she’s doing it at the behest of [White House Chief of Staff] Reince Priebus or if she’s doing it to advance herself in DC media circles.” GotNews says that Walsh is close to Maggie Haberman, a reporter for The New York Times. “Walsh would have significant access as she controls the president’s schedule. There’s also reportedly a trove of e-mails where Katie Walsh and Reince Priebus discuss how to rid themselves of Trump, according to a former #NeverTrump consultant.” But ole Mr. Trump, he’s a smart one. He and his staff have been feeding Walsh fake information in order to discover the extent of her network.

BOMBSHELL - White House Spy Caught, 1511Good Sunday evening to you, I’m Still reporting from Washington. Earlier today, a site called GotNews broke a story that the White House Deputy Chief of Staf...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euQnci3q-Ms
Mazes avatar
4 18

If this is true then she is a true patriot.

@Budwick To what country?

The American People. Blind obedience to authority has no place in a democracy.

@VicZinc The American People. Blind obedience to authority has no place in a democracy.

Yeah, no sense in protecting sensitive information - especially in government.

[sarcasm]

@VicZinc Not if it is covering up failure of leadership.

So the first time something comes up, the thing to do is go to the press rather than your superiors? That's just stupid Vic.

@Budwick So the first time something comes up, the thing to do is go to the press rather than your superiors? That's just...

Thank for sharing your judgment.

I as a citizen of a free country think that we the people can and should be aware of all the details.

I don't support our government keeping information from you for your own good. I think you can handle it, I have more faith in you than you have in yourself.

@VicZinc If this is true then she is a true patriot.

Thats correct, vic.
I doubt this story.
But i applaud anyone who has the countrys best interest in mind.
Where would we have been without deep throat?

Why haven't I heard anything about this in the news?

@Carla Because it isnt news. Can you smell scapegoat?

Why would anyone use a scapegoat for a leaker? That makes no sense.
You think Trump is leaking on his own cabinet? please be real.

Send her to the work camp.

Anonymous