+4

They say Michelle Obama, the Williams and Leslie Jones are too masculine. Beyonce and Oprah are to confident. I say the Right is just afraid of strong women especially if they identify as non-caucasian.

Image for post They say Michelle Obama, the Williams and Leslie Jones are too masculine.  Beyonce and Oprah are to confident. I say the Right is just afraid of strong women especially if they identify as non-caucasian.
VicZincs avatar Politics
6 28

When I see someone speaking of a powerful woman appearance in a way to discredit her, I smile, because that just proves they have nothing more to offer besides cliche high-school bullying attitude. Let them speak - that attitude says more about them than the people they are speaking about.

Strong women intimidate weak men

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +7Reply
@2502456

So...when it comes to women...attractiveness plays a strong role....

Why?

@2502467

You'd prefer strong women to also be sex-kitten attractive? :)

@2502477

LOL!! Seriously...there are parts of your thought processes that need recalibration.

@2502477

Will...instead of Janitor your name s/b Will_Watchit.

@2502502

Would you date a woman who could press more than you could?

@2502742

Silly. You might think about moving out of your comfort zone.

@2502778

"Hellow...Ivanka? This is Marymark calling from Canada... Yeah...you know... Can ada...

Hey... I'm a BIG fan...

@2502785

Of course there is a dial-tone the minute she hears: I'm a BIG FAN...shades of Stephen King's Misery...

However she regrets it as you sounded NICE and tries calling you back... hello smilie hello smilie

Men who are intimidated by strong women remind me of those who would oppress women because of their own insecurities.

Wake up! Stronger women is where it's at these days.

I don't know that Michelle Obama is too masculine or not.
I never heard of 'the Williams and Leslie Jones'.
Beyonce is a good singer.
And Oprah comes across as very arrogant.
I'm not afraid of any one of them.
And, I'm conservative as they get.

So, I guess you're wrong Vic.
Have a lovely day.

Anonymous