-5

Conservative Republicans need to stop hating every woman in the world, amirite?

Theyre all now affiliated with MGTOW and see marriage as an evil female plot

Jokes & Humour
1 25

My, what a useful post. no smiliehehe smilie

I would definitely agree, if I thought that was even remotely the case. It is, however, a ridiculous generalization.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 No Way +6Reply

Hi Janet!

I for one do not hate women. I'm a big fan of women! Both my mother and sister (who I both love dearly) are women. I've been trying to get the attention of women since I was ,.... maybe 14! I married a woman! My boss is a woman - and she is really good at her job too!

Now, I know that there are a lot of bad men out there. I'm not denying that. But, there's a lot of broken females too.

I try to take it one person at a time, rather than judging an entire gender based on the actions of a few. But, that's just me.

@2502688

I had to look it up last week when Janet had another post using the term. It means 'Men Going Their Own Way'. Sorry, I have no phucking idea what //that // means.

@2502708

Most radical liberals that I know online are lesbians? You think that's accurate? I have no idea. .....
For some reason, there aren't a lot of liberals in my circle, so I don't know.

Oh, good grief. What a ridiculous statement.

Why are you hiding?

If they hate every woman in the world, they're going to wipe their selves out by not having kids..

Wouldn't it be to your advantage, not to bring it to their attention, let their feeble minds wonder..

MGTOW.... A towing club?

@2502994

Just trying to help...lol

@2503000

Quite possibly biggrin smilie

Anonymous