+6

Is arrogance more Postive or Negative... Your POV...

Image for post **Is arrogance more Postive or Negative...** //Your POV...//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
8 19
@2502890

Who can pinpoint arrogance or confidence? And tell someone you are fond of...?

Oh, everyone votes Postive even tho they have negative things to say. We all do it...it's just better and more supportive this way.

@2502890

What were you getting confused about the "voting".... We mostly vote to agree even tho we disagree..... I love that since it's so supportive....know what I mean?

I believe I've said this before .....

From https://www.merriam-webster.com...nary/arrogance:
Definition of arrogance : an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions.

Arrogance is never a positive in my book.

@PhilboydStudge From https://www.merriam-webster.com...nary/arrogance: Definition of arrogance : an attitude of superiority...

It might work out, tho...if you are part of a crew who have been stranded on a desert island...facing native warriors...and someone arrogant steps up...also out of innocence...and who demands...yes...demands to be taken to your chief ...

No one says anything and then everyone breaks out in laughter...and so on and so forth...

LOL...

@Sukiesnow It might work out, tho...if you are part of a crew who have been stranded on a desert island...facing native...

Arrogance is an ugly trait.
I dislike anyone thinking they are better than i.

There are many who are. But the confident one doesnt rub my nose in it

Gonna have to say negative because some arrogant people really tick me off crs smilie

How could it be positive? It's basically someone being a pain in the ass because they think they're better than anyone else. I've seen such people, it's interesting how being good at something a lot more than others pales in comparison of being a butthole.

@Sunny_the_skeptic How could it be positive? It's basically someone being a pain in the ass because they think they're better than...

Sometimes it's cute if a rooster comes across as being all cocky...when you know they are not... It is just a role they have been chosen to project at this time of their life...even thought they'd rather be scampering it up in the back yard with pervs like you....:)

It's difficult to say. Some people wear arrogance well. Some people aren't offensive in their arrogance. And some people are.

Arrogance is a tricky statement. We all know someone who is arrogant...who we love and someone who is arrogant who we love to dislike. But chances are we can ALL agree that the arrogant person is generally a male.... Amirite?

How is this an agree or disagree question? I say arrogance is negative. There is confidence which is believing in your own ability, without regard to the ability of others and arrogance is believing your ability is better than everyone elses.

Jaxxis avatar Jaxxi Disagree +1Reply
Anonymous