Mcflys avatar Politics
3 85
@2502691

I can admit I know little.

But more so than those who support Trump and think the only attacks are by Muslims hehe smilie

@2502699

I know you want to eliminate those who disagree with you,

But that's not how America works hehe smilie

Trump is too lazy to read the intelligence reports, he'd rather get his news from Fake Fox News....and look what happened, he stuck his proverbial foot in his mouth again.

@2502714

Atleast Obama left it in a better shape than the conservatives and Bush left it hehe smilie

Listen. You may want to take your supreme leader as perfect, but I don't.

It's sad how you don't realize the importance of vetting a man with this much power... sigh..

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +2Reply
@2502740

Show me where Obamacare directly killed that many people

And that he raised debt by that much

Wouldn't want to be without proof, would you? :)

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +2Reply
@2502747

No data to easily back up your words?

Well, I guess your words are worth nothing

Nice try :)

@2502757

For what?

I never insulted you; I pointed out how you repeatedly stated things without data.

A fact.

I'm not going to apologise just because I disagree with you; that is not morally wrong lol...

@2502764

Show me where I said you were lying.

You still have not given any data :)

Keep talking, this only adds more to my point haha

@2502771

Nope, I could also be insuinuating that you are misinformed

You could honestly believe the statement you told me

But unless you have proven them with data.. it's not fact

Hope I cleared that up for you! :D

Btw? Still no data seen... haha

@2502796

"between 2005 and 2010"...

SO BEFORE OBAMACARE WAS PUT INTO PLACED?

HAHAHA OMG

I'm going to screen shot this and save it, it is so funny I am crying!

@2502813

You are a idiot..

That data refers to people who DIDN'T have Obamacare or any insurane, which is why Obama felt the need to place in Obamacare

Have you even looked at the website you gave? That is the Obamacare website. Aka, it is supporting Obamacare by saying "look, this is how many people die without Obamacare or any insurance"

YOU ARE SO FUNNY!

@2502807

But the data of deaths you gave me were taken from BEFORE Obamacare was put in

LOL!

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +1Reply
@2502787

https://www.theatlantic.com/int...nistan/499007/

Ahh, you mean how most of the Debt under Obama came from military spending for the War conservatives and Bush voted for?

nice try :)

@2502824

Well, you guys asked for a war that is continuing costing us trillions.

Didn't someone ever tell you; you want something- you gotta pay for it HAH

@2502846

And Bush and the people who supported him resulted in a war hehe smilie

Please, keep talking. I collect screenshots of conservatives with faulty logic.

Just like the obamacare one you gave me. Oh god that was priceless :D

@2502800

Silence?

Have I not been responding to you?

or are you unable to comprehend the English words I've been typing hehe smilie

@2502757

In fact, only YOU gave out personal insults by stating "you do not know much do you.."

@2502769

Platinum: Tells me of the deaths Obamacare has caused
Then gives me data of deaths during a time period Obamacare didnt exist.

YOU ARE HILARIOUS.
And I can see why I never agree with you (thank god)

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +1Reply
@2502769

You are amazing you know that?

I have been collecting screen shots of conservatives making idiots out of themselves and you just blew my collection away

You state how Obamacare has killed people..
Then you give me the OBAMACARE site where it states WHY they need to place in Obamacare and how many people die WITHOUT obamacare or any isurance
LOL!

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +1Reply
@2502769

And I just destroyed those facts.

I'm still laughing about the Obamacare one.. Haha oh dear..

between "2005 and 2010"

OH GOD THAT WAS HILARIOUS.

You are amazing :)

@2502769

http://www.amirite.com/802718-w...-at-its-lowest

Our debt (this graph was done recently during Obama's times) as a percentage of our GDP is at our lowest.

Things Conservatives will never understand..

@2502722

http://www.vox.com/world/2017/2...mmigrant-crime

If you think i'm going to trust a new source whose objective is to biased..

LOL

@2502722

"First, the rape rate in Sweden is baseline higher than in other European countries. This is mostly because of a change in Swedish law in 2005 that expanded the definition of rape (including having sex with someone while they’re sleeping) and started counting each instance of sexual violence as a separate attack. Klara Selin, a sociologist at Sweden’s National Council for Crime Prevention, explained what this means in a 2012 interview with the BBC"

@2502722

"“The major explanation is partly that people go to the police more often, but also the fact that in 2005 there has been reform in the sex crime legislation, which made the legal definition of rape much wider than before,” Selin told the BBC.

So if there had been a huge surge in sexual assault, this would show up in the overall stats given the huge number of immigrants coming into the country and the relatively large number of Swedish women who report being abused. But that has not happened."

@2502722

nice try :)

@2502827

And I just gave you data as to WHY there has been a huge increase in rape incidents

There was a change in the definition..
It's explained above..

Lol, just cause you dont agree with the facts, don't mean they don't exist hun :)

@2502835

And again... I just explained this "explosion" of rape is due to a change in definition
Lol..

keep going

@2502827

""First, the rape rate in Sweden is baseline higher than in other European countries. This is mostly because of a change in Swedish law in 2005 that expanded the definition of rape (including having **** with someone while they’re sleeping) and started counting each instance of sexual violence as a separate attack. Klara Selin, a sociologist at Sweden’s National Council for Crime Prevention, explained what this means in a 2012 interview with the BBC"
....

If there had been a huge surge in sexual assault, this would show up in the overall stats given the huge number of immigrants coming into the country and the relatively large number of Swedish women who report being abused. But that has not happened."

@2502827

You tendency to avoid facts is funny, kepe going and entertain me :)

@2502838

Your statement right there shows just how stupid you are.

if someone claimed to murder my family, when they are in reality alive an well, am I defending murderers?

No, I'm stating a fact when I say there was no murder of my family LOL

Just like how I'm proving there is no sudden huge increase in rape due to immigrants; the "increases" are from change of definition
Does it mean rape is okay?
Nope, just shows that there is no huge increase with relation to immigration of muslims

Please, keep talking. I collect screenshots of conservatives with faulty logic :)

By not wasting time watching ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, or CNN.

Trump’s comments during a Florida campaign rally on Saturday – which some took as a misstatement about a supposed terror attack – dovetail with what Swedish police investigator Peter Springare has been seeing during a typical week in Orebro, Sweden. Five rapes, three assaults, a pair of extortions, blackmail, an attempted murder, violence against police and a robbery made up Springare’s caseload for a five-day period earlier this month, according to a Feb. 3 Facebook post he wrote. The suspects were all from Muslim-majority countries – Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia and Turkey – save for one Swedish man nabbed in a drug-related case.

It seems like McFly may be missing the point of the story, which is there has been a massive social cost associated with the refugee policies and the immigration policies of Western Europe.

@Budwick By not wasting time watching ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, or CNN. Trump’s comments during a Florida campaign rally on...

Tell trump to be an adult and learn to speak properly

He clearly said "last night"

What was you surpeme leader referring to as in "last night? LOL

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +3Reply
@Mcfly Tell trump to be an adult and learn to speak properly He clearly said "last night" What was you surpeme leader...

and he clearly did NOT say 'actual terrorist attack.' He was referring to the increase rape, murder, violence and 'no go' zones in Sweden. If you followed European and World news you'd know that has become a problem.

@Seonag and he clearly did NOT say 'actual terrorist attack.' He was referring to the increase rape, murder, violence and...

So what happened specifically "LAST NIGHT" that he was referring to? :)

Did all that increase happen in that one night?.. LOL

And show me data that there is an actual overall increase in those crimes to

Otherwise you and Trump are merrely just.. talk. talk but no walk haha

If you are currently living in Europe like I am, you'd know what you're talking about. There's crime. Sure. There always has been, muslims or not.

Try again :)

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +1Reply
@Mcfly So what happened specifically "LAST NIGHT" that he was referring to? :) Did all that increase happen in that one...

He did NOT say terrorist attack and he was referring to a program on Sweden's cover-up of the problems the 'migrant' population has caused in Sweden. And so you are aware, if you publicly disagree with the Swedish Government you can be jailed and prosecuted as being anti-social (what some leftists would like seen done here).

"That doesn't align with actual crime statistics in Sweden, and the idea of a dramatic increase in rapes because of refugees has been debunked. Sweden does have a high rate of rape, but that is attributed to a broader legal definition of rape and a higher rate of reporting among women compared with other countries."
"

From Swedish sources themselves.

Typical conservatives, always twisting the truth :)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/n...220-story.html

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +2Reply
@Mcfly "That doesn't align with actual crime statistics in Sweden, and the idea of a dramatic increase in rapes because of...

The investigator mentioned five crimes - five. I doubt that five crimes would make a blip in a whole countries crime stats.

@Budwick The investigator mentioned five crimes - five. I doubt that five crimes would make a blip in a whole countries...

So...

You're telling me that your data is insignificant in the grand scheme of things?

Great. THANKS!

Cause you have proven, that while there may be crime from immigrants, there is many more from swedish nationals themselves.

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +2Reply
@Mcfly So... You're telling me that your data is insignificant in the grand scheme of things? Great. THANKS! Cause you...

No Fly - I'm saying 5 crimes among hundreds of thousands is not going to be noticed. That's the very reason Reuters and you would turn to such documentation rather than current, on the scene reports from a police officer that actually knows.

Are you really this stupid? Do you honestly not see how stupid and desperate you sound?

@Budwick No Fly - I'm saying 5 crimes among hundreds of thousands is not going to be noticed. That's the very reason...

Do you see how stupid and desperate you sound?

yes. 5 crimes.

Now tell me, how does equal a surge of crimes relating to muslim immigration?

Where is that "massive social cost"? LOL

When Italians came to America, were they all perfect?
No, you can bet some committed crimes.
Did that make Italian immigration an issue in general?

No.

LOL

@Mcfly Do you see how stupid and desperate you sound? yes. 5 crimes. Now tell me, how does equal a surge of crimes...

Please explain your lack of concern to the Swedish police investigator - I'm sure he'll be impressed by your total disregard of reality, lack of credentials and grip of reality.

When Italians emigrated to other countries they didn't bring a perverted 'religious' cult with them, hell bent of the destruction of infidels.

I'm starting to hate this freakin guy Budwick. I don't think that he has an opinion on anything other than Trump.

@JerryHendrickson I'm starting to hate this freakin guy Budwick. I don't think that he has an opinion on anything other than Trump.

Fly is his own worst enemy. He is 'out there', no one is taking him seriously. I enjoy toying with him, like a cat plays with a ball of yarn.

"But as Reuters pointed out, this is not the case: "Sweden's crime rate has fallen since 2005, official statistics show, even as it has taken in hundreds of thousands of immigrants from war-torn countries like Syria and Iraq."

LOLOL

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +1Reply
@Mcfly "But as Reuters pointed out, this is not the case: "Sweden's crime rate has fallen since 2005, official statistics...

You think Reuters has a better handle on Sweden's crime than a Swedish Police investigator?

@Budwick You think Reuters has a better handle on Sweden's crime than a Swedish Police investigator?

I think statistics showing whether there is more crime than not is more important than one officer. yes

I basically proved your point wrong; there is no increase in crime due to immigrants.

Awesome :)

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +2Reply
@Mcfly I think statistics showing whether there is more crime than not is more important than one officer. yes I...

No, you've proven nothing. Those five crimes happened in the last few weeks. They're not enough of them to show squat - and, are your stats that current? Go ahead, lie to me.

@Budwick No, you've proven nothing. Those five crimes happened in the last few weeks. They're not enough of them to show...

"What we’re hearing is a very, very extreme exaggeration based on a few isolated events, and the claim that it’s related to immigration is more or less not true at all,” Jerzy Sarnecki, a criminologist at Stockholm University'

"so there’s been mass immigration in the past three years from Muslim-majority countries — but the number of reported rapes has remained steady and even declined slightly in 2015."

Ahh, when conservatives go against actual data..

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Agree +1Reply

LOL

And I can show you countless of crimes commited by non muslims.

Does that mean the swedes need ot kick out the swedes?

How about the neo nazis who committed the attack? By your logic, we need to get rid of the whites!

Yes. Muslims commit crimes. So does every other race.
The point is, there is not significant increase in crimes conservatards, who have never been to sweden, talk of.

You and Chump suggested it, I prove you wrong. With actual data