Oh, he is different.
Savior, that's a big joke. More like a raving loony tune.
Even after all these disasters people stand by him. Can he just let any rivalries go. Seriously trump just shut the hell up already I don't care who you're feuding with on twitter this week
Are you kidding? He's like a prophet or something, look what just happened in Sweden.
I'm not sure if you are serious about this guy, but I'd like to enter him as evidence as to why our laws and policies need to be grounded in reality, and not based upon some fanciful story allegedly "revealed" to one guy.
He was right about the election, and Obama's election too. The other stuff remains to be seen, but what I see so far from Trump looks encouraging.
He's a pirate here to take what he can and give nothing back
We don't know yet. We'll have a good idea when the next election comes around. You will say he's a failure even if he solves all of the world's problems and some on the right will say he's a success no matter what. Many people are so set in their opinions and insecure that they'll never admit they're wrong even when they know it. Sorry, sad people are they. Joe Walsh is an extremely overrated guitarist.
I love when people suddenly hate an artist's work because they disagree with their views. But anyway, His approval rating is falling more and more I doubt he'll even finish this term, He'll either get caught in a Russian scandal, get caught doing business, or some other shitty thing. What I'm worried about really is an amoral president Pence
Savior? No, we already have Jesus as Savior. Trump is doing a good job though. Here's my top ten Trump accomplishments for his first 30 days.
10) Freezing all Federal Hiring Outside of the Military: That’s big, because the first step to shrinking government is to stop adding more people to it.
9) Pulling Support for the Obama Drive to Force Women to Allow Men in Their Bathrooms: Trump has generally been supportive of allowing transgender women to use women’s bathrooms, but he also said he believes the issue should be left to the states.
8) Reinstating The Mexico City Policy: Barring U.S. government funding to international non-governmental agencies that promote or perform abortions is a big deal for pro-lifers. Because of Trump, your tax dollars are no longer going to be used to murder children overseas.
7) Ordered Federal Agencies To Cut Two Regulations For Every New One They Propose: Not only will this lead to fewer regulations, Trump has also decreed that the net cost of any new regulation that is added after cutting the old regulations should be zero.
6) Putting Out An Executive Order Asking The DOJ And Homeland Security to Withhold “Federal Funds, Except As Mandated By Law” From Sanctuary Cities: Trump talked a lot about sanctuary cities on the campaign trail and it’s great to see him taking action against these lawless cities.
5) Approving The Dakota Access Pipeline And The Keystone Pipeline: Not only will both those pipelines produce jobs without harming the environment, over the long haul they’ll help reduce gas prices. Liberals may not care about Americans spending less on gas, but it’s great that Trump does.
4) Killing The Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Deal: As Jeff Sessions has noted, the TPP was a bad agreement that dangerously eroded America sovereignty,
For liberals, transferring American sovereignty to an unelected international group is a feature. It’s great that Trump sees it as a bug.
3) Undermining Obamacare: While there’s still lots of talk about how the GOP should repeal and replace Obamacare, Trump has already stuck a shiv in the heart of the program by ordering the government to “exercise all authority and discretion available to them” to delay the law and grant exemptions.
2) Ordering The Construction Of The Border Wall: If you had to pick a central promise of Trump’s campaign, it was building a border wall. He’s already ordered construction to begin and as an extra added bonus, he signed an executive order increasing the number of border patrol agents and staffers for deportations.
1) Selecting Neil Gorsuch For The Supreme Court: Gorsuch is an eminently qualified 49 year old originalist and if conservatives were fantasy league picking their top five selections for the court, he’d be on it. Trump did his job; now it’s up to Mitch McConnell to get Gorsuch confirmed via hook, crook or nuclear option.