Is there any organization out there, mobilizing to face the liberal protesters? Help me out here; I want in.

I've had enough of this shit. It is time to face them and when they start breaking shit, we start kicking their asses. They're going to start a civil war if they don't chill. I think we should get right in their faces as a group.

Image for post Is there any organization out there, mobilizing to face the liberal protesters?  Help me out here; I want in.
JerryHendricksons avatar Politics
1 21

I will not be out their protesting, one way or the other, until it is clear to me that we are losing liberties, or that the Constitution is being side-stepped.

As for the violent protesters, my original line of thought is that they are "asking for it". However, not that Trump is solely to blame, but none of this happens if the Trump rhetoric isn't so belligerent . I think some people are protesting so that Trump's authoritarian tendencies, his continued lies, his condemnation of the media, and so on, don't become a new political norm in our country.

@2503240

I'll take a red, white , and blue one. It's time to fight. If you're out there burning cars, breaking windows, and beating people you go down. You can get a nice pink shirt for yourself commie.

@JerryHendrickson I'll take a red, white , and blue one. It's time to fight. If you're out there burning cars, breaking windows...

whoa jerry jerry dude put down the whiskey you sound like a conservative stereotype from a cartoon

The best way to make them go away is to stop promoting shit presidents

Jerry, I understand your frustration, but the sure way to ignite a civil war is to physically confront these knotheads.

@2503421

Then you shouldn't mind people protesting against the protesters. We need to get in their faces.

Ummm, since berkley, when have protesters become distructive??

@2503484

Some late nights posts are enlightened
Many are just soaked in rum

@2503181

Well, I was a good soldier in my day and I think it's time for us to face them. He won't call in the guard; that would be political suicide. Winston Churchill's famous word should be put into play:
" We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

@2503196

We don't do what they are doing; we stand as an opposing force. They are the bad guys and somebody has to stop them. Certainly, it would be best if they'd stop being jackasses on their own.

The conservatives can't do much as a crowd. They are all at work, or looking for a job.

Anonymous